Western Railway has published the Latest Recruitment Notification 2021 to fulfil the 05 Medical Officer Vacancies. Candidates, who have a qualification of MBBS are eligible. Interested candidates may attend an interview on the scheduled date as noticed in the official notification. However, hopeful aspirants may read other information such as the eligibility criteria, age limit, selection process, important dates, and more details as described below.
Name of the Post
No. of Vacancies
Medical Practitioner /Officer
- The upper age limit is 65 years.
- Relaxation in the upper age limit is applicable as per rules.
- The selected candidates will get a Pay Scale of Rs.75,000/- per month.
- Based on the Interview.
- There is no Application Fee.
Steps to Apply:
- Visit the Western Railway Official Website.
- Select the desired Post and download the application form in the prescribed format.
- Fill in all the details in the application form.
- Then carry their filled-in application form along with the attached photograph and copies of necessary documents at the time of an interview.
Divisional Railway Hospital,
Date and Time of an Interview
08th May 2021
To Download Western Railway Recruitment Notification 2021 and Application Form - Click Here