West Bengal Govt Jobs 2021: State Programme Manager jobs in Kolkata at WB Health- APPLY NOW Full-time JobJun 11th, 2021 at 17:50 Medical & Healthcare Kolkata 131 views
State Programme Manager Jobs in Kolkata: On 11.06.2021, WB Health announced job notification for the post of State Programme Manager has been released officially. PG Diploma, MPH pass Can apply for this job openings. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria attend the walkin interview on 22.06.2021.
WB Health Recruitment 2021
State Programme Manager Jobs
No of Posts
Rs. 65,000 /-Per Month
West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti intends to engage on contract basis for the position of State Programme Manager-NLEP in National Leprosy Eradication Programme (NLEP) under National Health Mission (NHM) at the State Head Quarter, Department of Health and Family Welfare, Government of West Bengal
1. Name of the Position: State Programme Manager-NLEP
2. Number of Vacancy: 1 (Unreserved)
3. Consolidated Remuneration : Rs. 65,000 per month
4. Essential Criteria: MBBS with Post Graduate Diploma in Public Health / Skin VD. Trained in Leprosy and having experience of working as Medical Officer (Leprosy) for at least 5 years after obtaining PG Diploma. The incumbent should be of sound health and should be capable of undertaking frequent visit to Blocks and Districts for supervision and monitoring.
Not more than 62 years as on the date of walk-in-interview for the mentioned position.
1. The candidates must bring undernoted documents for verification at the walk-in-interview:
a. A Bio-data of the applicant.
b. An application in white paper seeking the job.
c. Original photo identity proof (issued by any appropriate authority) of the candidate.
d. Proof of Address (Passport or Voter ID Card or AADHAR Card)
e. Age Proof Certificate (Madhyamik or equivalent examination certificate/admit card).
f. All marksheets and pass certificates from MBBS onwards.
g. Internship Completion Certificate.
h. Registration Certificate of the MCI or WBMC.
5th Floor, Swasthya Sathi Building, Swasthya Bhawan, GN-29, Sector-V, Salt Lake City, Kolkata-700091
Selection Procedure :
Selection will be made on the basis of academic qualification, experience, training in Leprosy and Interview.
1. Academic qualification: 60 Marks
a. For MBBS: Maximum 40 (Proportionate Marking)
b. For Post Graduate Diploma in Public Health /Skin VD: 20 (Additional Marks)
2. Training in Leprosy 10 marks
3. Experience in N.L.E.P activities 15 marks
4. Interview 15 marks
How to Apply :
1. West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti intends to engage on contract basis for the position under National Health Mission (NHM) at the State Head Quarter, Department of Health and Family Welfare, Government of West Bengal through Walk In Interview on 22nd June, 2021 at 5th Floor, Swasthya Sathi Building, Swasthya Bhawan, GN-29, Sector-V, Salt Lake City, Kolkata-700091 at 12 noon.
2. Eligible candidates should appear in the walk-in-interview for the mentioned position to be held on 22nd June, 2021 at 5th Floor, Swasthya Sathi Building, Swasthya Bhawan, GN-29, Sector-V, Salt Lake City, Kolkata-700091 at 12 noon. Reporting time: 11 a.m. (no candidate will be allowed to appear after 11.30 a.m.)
3. Candidates will not be allowed to appear for the walk-in-interview without mask and gloves. Candidate will not be allowed for the walk-in-interview without an original photo-identity proof as mentioned below