West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) announced the latest recruitment notification for the post of Sub Editor. WBPSC has about 3 vacant positions to fulfil in West Bengal. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Degree qualifications. Job seekers who are looking for Public Service Commission can follow this page for more new latest notifications from all over India. However, interested candidates with essential qualifications can apply for WBPSC Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - WBPSC Notification 2021:
Name of the Post
No. of Vacancies
- The applicant's age should be 36 years as of 01/01/2021.
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per rules.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 35800 - 92100 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the
- Preliminary Screening Test
- Written Test
How to apply for WBPSC Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of WBPSC.
- Go to Advertisement and select the post to apply.
- Click on One Time Registration, if you are a new user.
- After registration log in with Enrollment No. and Password.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of Documents / Certificates.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application form.
Online application starts from
20th April 2021
Last Date for Submission of Application
10th May 2021
Download the Official Notification of WBPSC Recruitment 2021.
For Online Application Link. Go Here