Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) published the latest recruitment notification for the post of Deputy Secretary. UPSC has about 13 vacant positions to fulfil Across India. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having CA, B.Tech, LLB and Post Graduate qualifications. Job seekers who are looking for PSC jobs can refer to this page for more new latest notifications. However, interested candidates with essential qualification can apply for UPSC Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - UPSC Notification 2021:
Name of the Post
No. of Vacancies
Deputy Secretary (Intellectual Property Rights)
Deputy Secretary (Insolvency & Bankruptcy)
CA / ICWAI
Deputy Secretary (Foundational Literacy & Numeracy Mission)
Deputy Secretary (Environment Policy)
Post Graduate / B.Tech
Deputy Secretary (Food Processing)
B. E / B.Tech
Deputy Secretary (Manufacturing Sector)
Deputy Secretary (Urban Water Management)
B.Tech in Mech / Civil Engineering
Deputy Secretary (Mining Legislation & policy)
B.Tech / Post Graduate
Deputy Secretary (Sagarmala & PPP)
Deputy Secretary (Electricity Distribution)
Deputy Secretary (Rural Livelihood)
Deputy Secretary (Information Technologies)
Deputy Secretary (Iron / Steel Industry)
- Applicants age should be 32 - 40 years as of the closing date of application.
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates has per rules.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 119000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Interview.
Application Procedure of UPSC Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of UPSC.
- Go to the Advertisement and select the post to apply.
- Click on Online Application Link -> Apply Now.
- Next click on New Registration, if you are a new user.
- After registration log in with Reg No. and Password.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of Documents / Certificates.
- Finally, submit the online application form.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 3rd May 2021.
Download the Official Notification of UPSC Recruitment 2021.
For Online Application Link. Go Here