Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) rolled out with new recruitment notification for the post of Assistant Commandants in the Central Armed Police Forces. UPSC has about 159 vacant positions to fulfill Across India. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Degree qualifications. Job seekers who are looking for PSC jobs can follow this page for more new latest job notifications from all over India. Employment notification released on 15th April 2021, interested candidates with essential qualifications can apply for UPSC Recruitment 2021on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - UPSC Notification 2021:
Name of the Post / Commission
- Applicant's age should be 20 - 25 years as of the closing date of applications.
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per rules.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 15000 - 45000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the
- Written Test
- Physical Standards Test / PET
The final decision by the selection committee and shortlisted candidates will be informed further process.
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of UPSC.
- Go to Vacancy and select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply -> New Registration, if you are a new user.
- After registration log in with Reg ID and Password.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of Documents / Certificates.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application form.
- General / OBC: Rs. 200
- SC / ST / PWBD / Women: No Fee
Last Date for Submission of Online Applications: 5th May 2021
Download the Official Notification of UPSC Recruitment 2021. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here