Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (UPRVUNL) came out with a new recruitment notification for the post of Junior Engineer (Trainee). UPRVUNL has about 196 vacant positions to fulfil in Uttar Pradesh. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Engineering qualifications. Interested candidates can make this page as a reference to get more new latest job notifications from all over India. However, Aspirants with essential qualification can apply for UPRVUNL Recrutiument 2021 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - UPRVUNL Recruitment 2021:
Name of the Post
Junior Engineer (Trainee)
Electronics / Control and Instrumentation
- Candidates should have Engineering Degree in a relevant discipline from a recognized University / Institute.
- Sufficient Knowledge of Hindi (Devnagri Script).
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 21 years
- Maximum age of 40 years as on closing date of application.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 59500 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance
- Written Examination
How to apply for UPRVUNL Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of UPRVUNL.
- Go to Career -> Recruitment and select the post to apply.
- Click on Online Application Link.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of Documents / Certificates.
- Pay the application fee (if any).
- Finally, submit the online application.
Online application starts from
4th April 2021
Last Date for the online application
5th May 2021
Download the Official Notification of UPRVUNL Recruitment 2021.
For Online Application Link. Go Here