Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board (UKMSSB) rolled out with new recruitment notification for the post of Tutor (Nursing). UKMSSB has about 40 vacant positions to fulfil in Uttarakhand. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Nursing qualifications. Applicants can get more details like Eligibility, Selection Criteria, Application Process, and other information in the notifications. However, interested candidates can go through this page for more new updates and can apply for UKMSSB Recruitment 2021on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - UKMSSB Notification 2021:
Name of the Post
No. of Vacancies
B.Sc Nursing / M.Sc Nursing
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 22 years
- Maximum age of 42 years as of 01/01/2021.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 44900 - 142400 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the
- Written Examination.
How to apply for UKMSSB Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of UKMSSB.
- Go to Recruitment / Advertisement and select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply Online.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of Documents / Certificates.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application form.
- General / OBC: Rs. 300
- SC / ST / PWD / EWS: Rs. 150
Online application starts from
6th April 2021
Last date from the online application
5th May 2021
Download the Official Notification of UKMSSB Recruitment 2021. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here