Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC) rolled out with new recruitment notification for the post of Mechanic Diesel posts. TSRTC has about 125 vacant positions to fulfil in Telangana. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having 10th qualification. Employment notification released on 30th March 2021, candidates will be hired based on the requirement of RTC. Applicants should check out Eligibility, Selection Process, Application Process, and other details in the notification. However, Aspirants with essential qualifications can apply for TSRTC Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - TSRTC Notification 2021:
Name of the Post
No. of Vacancies
10th / ITI
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age 16 years
- Maximum age of 28 years as on closing date of applications.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 6000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the
Trade Test / Interview.
How to apply for TSRTC Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of TSRTC.
- Go to Apprentice Opportunities and select the post to apply.
- Click on Register, if you are a new user.
- After registration log in with an Email ID and Password.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of Documents / Certificates.
- Finally, submit the online application form.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 30th April 2021.
Download the Official Notification and Online Application Link of TSRTC Recruitment 2021. Click Here