TCP Haryana Software Developer, GIS Developer Job Notification 2021 - 06 Vacancies in Haryana Full-time JobApr 29th, 2021 at 12:25 Software Developer Panchkula 261 views
Town and Country Planning Department, Haryana issued the latest recruitment notification for the post of Software Developer, GIS Developer. TCP has about 6 vacant positions to fulfill in Haryana. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Engineering, MCA qualifications. Aspirants can refer to this page for more jobs under the Central / State Government. However, Interested candidates with essential qualifications can appear for TCP Haryana Walk-in-Interview Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - TCP Haryana Notification 2021:
Name of the Post
B.Tech / MCA / M.Sc or Post Graduate
Applicant's age should be 30 - 45 years as of the closing date of applications.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 53100 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Interview.
Walk-in Procedure of TCP Haryana Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of TCP Haryana.
- Check out notification details to know whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may submit the application form, resume along with self-attested copies of Educational Qualification, Experience, Age Proof, Recent passport size photographs, and other relevant documents at the time of interview.
Walk-in-Interview Date: 5th May 2021
Venue: Office of Directorate of Town & Country Planning, Haryana Nagar Yojana Bhawan, Plot No.03, Block- A, Sector-18A, Madhya Marg, Chandigarh.
Download the Official Notification and Application Form of TCP Haryana Recruitment 2021. Click Here