Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs 2021: Junior Research Fellow jobs in Kancheepuram at SRM University - Apply Now Full-time JobJun 10th, 2021 at 17:09 Govt Kanchipuram 61 views
Junior Research Fellow Jobs in Kancheepuram: On 10.06.2021, SRM University announced job notification for the post of Junior Research Fellow has been released officially. M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech pass Can apply for this job openings. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website srmuniv.ac.in. The application process ends on 05.07.2021.
SRM University Recruitment 2021
Junior Research Fellow Jobs
No of Posts
Rs. 25,000 - Rs. 31,000 /-Per Month
Last Date to Apply
Applications are invited for the Post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) under “National Supercomputing Mission (NSM): R&D HPC (Applications), Gov. of India funded project at SRM IST KTR
1. Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
2. No of Post: 01
3. Title of the Research Project: Engineering multifunctionality at oxide interface by first-principles calculations and machine learning
4. Duration of the Project: 2 years
5. Discipline: Physics/Materials Science/Computer Science
6. Eligibility for JRF: First class post-graduation degree in basic science (Physics/Applied Physics/Materials Science) or in engineering (Materials Engineering/Nanotechnology) or equivalent Degree. Candidates with valid CSIR/NET/GATE score will be preferred. Candidates having prior knowledge of machine learning and experience in DFT based calculations will be preferred.
7. Fellowship for JRF: NET/GATE Candidates– Rs. 31,000 + HRA p.m. Non NET/GATE Candidates – Rs. 25,000 + HRA p.m.
8. Registration for Ph.D.: Selected candidate should register for full time Ph.D. program at SRM IST KTR
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
1. Interested candidates should send via email (only) their detailed CV along with a Cover Letter to the Principal Investigator
2. Email: email@example.com
3. Application Last Date: July 5 , 2021
4. Tentative Date for interview (online mode): July 8-10, 2021