Staff Selection Commission
Constable (Executive) Vacancies 2020
· Application Fee: Rs. 100/-
· For Women/ SC/ ST/ Ex Serviceman Candidates: Nil
· Pay the fee through SBI Challan/ SBI Net Banking/ Visa, Mastercard/ Maestro Credit/ Debit card.
· Starting Date to Apply Online: 01-08-2020
· Last Date to Apply Online: 07-09-2020 (23:30)
· Last Date for Payment of Online Fee: 09-09-2020 (23:30)
· Last Date for Payment of Offline Challan: 11-09-2020 (23:30)
· Last Date for Payment of Offline Challan (During Working Hours of Bank): 14-09-2020
· Date for Exam: 27-11-2020 to 14-12-2020
· Date for CBE Result Released: 15-03-2021
· Date for Submission of Objections: 31-12-2020 at 06:00 PM to 07-01-2021 by 06:00 PM
Age Limit (as on 01-07-2020)
· Minimum Age: 18 Years
· Maximum Age: 25 Years
· Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
· Candidates Should Possess 10+2 (Senior Secondary) Class pass from a recognized Board.
Constable (Exe.)-Male (Ex-Servicemen (Others))
Constable (Exe.)-Male (Ex-Servicemen)(Including backlog SC-34 & ST-19)
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply
CBT Final Key
CBE Tentative Key & Objections
SSC Recruitment 2021, Jobs: Apply online for the latest SSC jobs (Staff selection Commission) & get recruitment notifications on Multi Tasking Staff, Investigator, Junior Clerks, stenographer, teacher, accountant, etc across India.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an Indian organization to recruits staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices. SSC has its headquarters in New Delhi. At present, there are seven Regional Offices at Allahabad, Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Guwahati, Chennai, Bangalore, and two Sub-Regional Offices at Raipur and Chandigarh.