Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Exam 2020
· For Others: Rs. 100/-
· For Women, SC, ST, PWD, Ex Serviceman Candidates: Nil
· Payment Mode: Through Online/ Offline
· Starting Date to Apply Online: 06-11-2020
· Last Date to Apply Online: 26-12-2020 23:30 Hrs (Extended from 15-12-2020 to 19-12-2020, Again Extended to 26-12-2020 23:30 Hrs)
· Last date for Payment of Fee through Online: 28-12-2020 by 23:30 Hrs (Extended from 17-12-2020 to 21-12-2020 Again Extended to 28-12-2020 by 23:30 Hrs)
· Last date for generation of offline Challan: 30-12-2020 by 23:30 Hrs (Extended from 19-12-2020 to 23-12-2020 Again Extended to 30-12-2020 by 23:30 Hrs)
· Last date for Payment of Fee through Challan: 01-01-2021(Extended from 21-12-2020 to 24-12-2020 Again Extended to 01-01-2021)
· Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): 12 to 27-04-2021 Revised to 21 & 22-05-2021 (only for candidates who have opted for examination centres in West Bengal)
· Date for Tier II Exam (Descriptive Type): To be notified later
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2021)
· Minimum Age: 18 Years
· Maximum Age: 27 Years
· Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules
· Candidates must have passed 12th Class/ equivalent exam from a recognized Board/ University.
Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)
Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant
Data Entry Operator (DEO)
Interested Candidates Can Read Full Notification Before Apply Online
SSC Recruitment 2021, Jobs: Apply online for the latest SSC jobs (Staff selection Commission) & get recruitment notifications on Multi Tasking Staff, Investigator, Junior Clerks, stenographer, teacher, accountant, etc across India.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an Indian organization to recruits staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices. SSC has its headquarters in New Delhi. At present, there are seven Regional Offices at Allahabad, Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Guwahati, Chennai, Bangalore, and two Sub-Regional Offices at Raipur and Chandigarh.