Southern Railway Nursing Superintendent, Assistant & Other Job Notification 2021 - 191 Vacancies in Tamil Nadu Full-time JobApr 21st, 2021 at 15:33 Railway Chennai 92 views
Southern Railway rolled out with new recruitment notification for the post of Nursing Superintendent, Hospital Assistant, Radiographer, ECG Technician, and Other. Southern Railway has about 191 vacant positions to fulfill Across India. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having 10th, GNM, B.Sc, and Degree qualifications. Employment notification released on 21st April 2021, candidates can refer to this page regularly for more new latest job notifications regarding Indian Railway Jobs 2021. However, Aspirants with essential qualifications can apply for Southern Railway Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - Southern Railway Notification 2021:
Name of the Post
No. of Vacancies
GNM / B.Sc Nursing
Intermediate(10+2) / Degree
Diploma / B.Sc
House Keeping Assistant
Intermediate(10+2) / DMLT
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 40 years as on closing date of applications.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 18000 - 44900 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Teleconference Interview.
How to apply for Southern Railway Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of Southern Railway.
- Check out details to know whether eligible or not.
- Candidates need to select the required post to apply.
- Click on the Registration Link available in the notification post-wise.
- Login with your Email and Password.
- Fill out complete details in the registration form.
- Upload the Documents / Certificates (if necessary).
- Finally, submit the registration form for the required post.
Registration Links fr Teleconference Interview:
Hospital Assistant / House Keeping Assistant
Last Date for Registration: 30th April 2021.
Download the Official Notification and Registration Form Link of Southern Railway Recruitment 2021. Go Here