Junior Research Fellow Jobs in East Sikkim: On 03.06.2021, CAU announced job notification for the post of Junior Research Fellow has been released officially. M.E/M.Tech pass Can apply for this job openings. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website www.cau.ac.in. The application process ends on 20.06.2021.
CAU Recruitment 2021
Junior Research Fellow Jobs
No of Posts
Rs. 31,000 /-Per Month
East Sikkim Jobs
Last Date to Apply
An Online/Walk-in-interview of eligible Indian citizens for the position of a Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in DST sponsored research project will be held at CAEPHT, CAU-I, Ranipool, on 23rd June, 2021 from 10:30 A.M. onwards.
1. Project Title: Development of a Laboratory Model of Fog Harvesting Mechanism
2. Post designation & number: Junior Research Fellow JRF (1 No.)
3. Monthly Emoluments (Rs): Rs. 31,000/- per month with HRA as applicable.
4. Essential Qualification:
a. Essential: Post Graduate degree in Soil and water Conservation Engg/irrigation & Engg./Water Engg./Environmental Geology/Agricultural Drainage Resource Science/ Science/ Natural Resource Management or any other equivalent disciplines with NET/GAIL
b. Desirable: Candidate should be proficient in handling ms office software.
28 years on the date of application, with relaxation to SC/SI/OBC candidates as per Govecnment of india norms.
1. The above mentioned post is purely on contractual basis and co-terminus with the project or earlier based on the performance of the candidate.
2. No objection certificate from the employer, in case the applicant is employed elsewhere.
CAEPHT, CAU-I, Ranipool
Selection Procedure :
The eligible candidates after screening of applications will be invited for the interview.
How to Apply :
1. An Online/Walk-in-interview of eligible Indian citizens for the position will be held at CAEPHT, CAU-I, Ranipool, on 23rd June, 2021 from 10:30 A.M. onwards. Interested applicants are requested to send their application form in the proforma enclosed along with their scanned copy of the original documents to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 20th June, 2021. The eligible candidates after screening of applications will be invited for the interview. Details for participation will be shared in their email or phone number. The details of the position, qualification and emoluments are as below.
No: CAEPHT/SWCE/23/DST/TDT/TDP-05/20-24/ Dated: 03/06/2021