Sikkim Govt Jobs 2021: Assistant Manager jobs in Sikkim at State Bank of Sikkim- APPLY NOW Full-time JobJun 10th, 2021 at 17:28 Assistant Gangtok 119 views
Assistant Manager Jobs in East Sikkim: On 25.05.2021, State Bank of Sikkim announced job notification for the post of Assistant Manager has been released officially. B.A, B.B.A, B.Com, B.Sc pass Can apply for this job openings. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website statebankofsikkim.com. The application process ends on 30.06.2021.
State Bank of Sikkim Recruitment 2021
Assistant Manager Jobs
No of Posts
East Sikkim Jobs
Last Date to Apply
Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens of Sikkimese origin having Sikkim Subject certificate/Certificate of Identification for appointment as Assistant Manager(AM) in the State Bank of Sikkim.
1. Post: Assistant Manager(AM)
2. Minimum qualification:
A. Degree of Bachelor and above from a recognized university with any one of the following as a major subject;
(i) Business Economics,
(iv) Financial Management/Finance,
B. Minimum of one year of Certificate Course in Computer Application. OR A Degree of Bachelor or above in any discipline from a recognized university with minimum experience of five years of working in clerical cadre and above in any Banks in India.
3. Other Qualifications: (a) Should have knowledge of any of the Sikkim State Languages. (b) Should be conversant with the customs and usages of Sikkim.
4. Number of Vacancies: UR: 5; BL: 5; OBC (CL): 5; OBC (SL): 5; ST: 3; SC: 2; PT: 01; Total: 26
5. Abbreviation: UR-Unreserved BL-Bhutia Lepcha OBC(CL)-Other Backward Class Centre List OBC(SL)-Other Backward Class State List ST-Scheduled Tribe SC-Scheduled Caste W-Women BPL-Below Poverty Level
As on 01.04.2021 minimum age of the candidate should be minimum 21 years and maximum of 40 years for all category of candidates in accordance with the orders issued by the State Government from time to time
Application fees of Rs.150/- (Rupees one hundred fifty only) should be deposited online during submission of the application.
(a) Candidate must be a domicile of the State of Sikkim and must be in possession of either Sikkim Subject Certificate or Certificate of Identification issued by the competent authority under relevant orders of the State Government of Sikkim.
(b) Category Certificate issued by the competent authority of the Government of Sikkim.
(c) Should have valid Employment card (Local) issued by the appropriate authority of the Government of Sikkim.
(d) In case of candidates working (employed) candidates, No objection certificate from the Head of Department/Organisation.
(e) For candidates applying on the basis of experience in banking service, should possess certificate of experience along with NOC from the concern controlling authority.
(f) Marital Status certificate (For female candidates only). In case of married women, SSC/COI of her husband should be submitted and in case of unmarried girl, certificate of non-marriage should be furnished from the competent authority of the Government of Sikkim dated within six months.
i) Candidates are advised to take a printout of their system generated online application form after submitting the application.
ii) Candidates should satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the post applied for. The Bank would admit to the test all the candidates applying for the posts with the requisite fee on the basis of the information furnished in the online application and shall determine their eligibility only at the time of interview.
iii) Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection / inability / failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet or website jam.
iv) State Bank of Sikkim does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of State Bank of Sikkim.
v) Not more than one application should be submitted by a candidate. In case of multiple applications, only the last valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee / intimation charges paid for the other registrations will stand forfeited. Multiple attendance/ appearance by a candidate in examination and interview will be summarily rejected/ candidature cancelled.
vi) The possibility for occurrence of some problems in the administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely, which may impact test delivery and/ or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify such problem, which may include the conduct of another examination if considered necessary.
vii) Candidates serving in Govt./Quasi Govt. offices, Public Sector undertakings including Nationalised Banks are advised to submit 'No Objection Certificate' from their employer at the time of interview, failing which their candidature may not be considered.
viii) In case of selection, candidates will be required to produce proper discharge certificate from the employer at the time of taking up the appointment.
ix) A declaration will have to be submitted in the prescribed format by candidates seeking reservation under OBC category stating that he/she does not belong to the creamy layer as on 01.04.2021. OBC certificate containing the 'Non-creamy layer' clause should be submitted by such candidates, if called for interview.
x) Candidate applying under BPL category must possess valid BPL certificate issued by DESME, Government of Sikkim.
xi) Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID/Mobile numbers alive for receiving advices, viz. call letters/ Interview advices etc.
xii) Appointment of selected candidates is subject to his /her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank.
xiii) Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Gangtok and courts/tribunals/ forums at Gangtok only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any cause/dispute.
Selection Procedure :
1. Only candidates qualifying for interview shall be asked to submit their documents before their interview.
2. Decisions of the bank in all matters regarding eligibility, conduct of written examination, other tests and selection would be final and binding on all candidates.
3. The marks obtained in the Written Examination (Phase-I) will be added to the marks obtained in Interview (Phase-II) and merit list shall be drawn in accordance with the reservation roster.
4. Results of the candidates qualified for Interview and the list of candidates finally selected will be made available on the Bank's website. Final selection list will be published in Local Newspaper and also in Bank’s website.
5. Penalty for Wrong Answers: There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the written Tests. For each question for which a wrong answer given by the candidate one fourth of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at actual score
6. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no marks and no penalty for that question.
7. Phase – II: Interview (25 marks) Maximum marks in the viva voce shall be 25. The aggregate marks of candidates qualifying in the written Tests will be arranged in descending order in each category. Adequate number of candidates in each category, as may be decided by the Bank will be called for Interview.
How to Apply :
1. Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens of Sikkimese origin having Sikkim Subject certificate/Certificate of Identification for appointment as Assistant Manager(AM) in the State Bank of Sikkim. Dates for downloading of admit card, date of written exam shall be notified in due course through email, newspaper advertisement and bank’s website etc. Candidates are advised to regularly keep in touch with the official SBS website www.statebankofsikkim.com and respective emails for details and updates.
2. On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates: 01.06.2021 to 30.06.2021. Payment of Application Fees/Charges 01.06.2021 to 30.06.2021
3. Prospective candidates will have to apply after carefully reading the notification regarding the process of examinations and interview, eligibility criteria, online registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/ intimation charges, pattern of examination, issuance of call letters etc. and ensure that they fulfil all stipulated criteria and follow the prescribed processes. To download notification and apply online, candidates should visit our official website www.statebankofsikkim.com.
NOTIFICATION NO. SBS/AM/2021/01 Dated: 25 th May 2021.
4. Guidelines for Scanning the Photograph & Signature Before applying online a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her latest photograph and signature as per the specifications given Online application will not be registered unless candidates uploads photo and signature as specified.