Rajasthan Govt Jobs 2021: Senior Pharmacist Jobs in Jodhpur at AIIMS Jodhpur - Apply Now Full-time JobJun 10th, 2021 at 17:48 Medical & Healthcare Jodhpur 422 views
Senior Pharmacist Jobs in Jodhpur: On 09.06.2021, AIIMS Jodhpur announced job notification for the post of Senior Pharmacist has been released officially. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website aiimsjodhpur.edu.in. The application process ends on 23.07.2021.
AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2021
Senior Pharmacist Jobs
No of Posts
Rs. 35,400 - Rs. 112,400 /-Per Month
Last Date to Apply
Applications are invited in the prescribed proforma from suitable candidates for filling up following Group ‘A’ & ‘B’ Posts on Deputation Basis in All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur. The essential qualification experiences etc. required to applying for these posts are as under:-
1. Name of Post: Senior Pharmacist
2. Essential Eligibility Criteria:- Officers under the Central / State / Union Territory Governments / Universities / Statutory Bodies or Autonomous Bodies or Research and Development Organizations: (i) Holding analogous posts on regular basis, or (ii) with 6 years of regular service in the grade of Pharmacist Grade II in the Grade pay of Rs. 2800/-
3. No of Post: 2
4. Pay Scale: Level 6 as per 7th CPC (Rs. 35400-112400)
Maximum age limit for applying for the aforesaid posts on deputation basis is 56 years as on closing date of receipt of application
Application form only in the prescribed format for respective post of the eligible candidates whose services can be spared immediately on selection, together with the certificate from Forwarding Authority (in prescribed proforma) along with the following documents needs to be submitted Through Proper Channel only:
i) Cadre clearance
ii) Integrity certificate
iii) List of major/minor penalties imposed, if any, on the official during last 10 years (if no penalty has been imposed a ‘Nil’ certificate should be enclosed)
iv) Vigilance clearance certificate
v) Attested photocopies of ACRs/APARs for last five years (attested on each page by an officer not below the rank of an Under Secretary to the Government of India
General Conditions And Information For The Candidates
1. The number of posts is tentative and the Institute reserves the right to change the number of posts to be filled or not to fill any post(s)
2. Maximum age limit for applying for the aforesaid posts on deputation basis is 56 years as on closing date of receipt of application.
3. The initial period of deputation including period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or other department / organizations shall be 3 years.
4. The posts carry usual allowance as admissible to Central Government Employees of similar status stationed at Jodhpur (Rajasthan)
5. Applicants who have applied for any of the posts in reference to this institute’s Advt. No. AIIMS.JDH/Admn/RECT/Deputation/01/2020 Dated 25 -07-2020 need to apply a fresh.
6. The deputation will be governed by the standard terms and conditions of deputation provided under Department of Personnel and Training's O.M. No.6/8/2009-Estt. (Pay II) dated 17.06.2010, as amended from time to time
7. Interim queries shall not be entertained.
Deputy Director (Administration), All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur – 342005 (Rajasthan)
Selection Procedure :
Selection will be based on Deputation Basis
How to Apply :
1. Application complete in all respects and along with above documents of the Officers, who fulfill the requisite qualifications / experience may be forwarded Through Proper Channel Only to Deputy Director (Administration), All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur – 342005 (Rajasthan) by Speed Post / Registered A.D.
2. The last date of receipt of application in AIIMS, Jodhpur will be 45 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News/ Rojgar Samachar.
3. Advance Copies Of Applications Will Not Be Considered. Through Proper Channel Copy Of Application Should Reach On Or Before Closing Date. Any application received after closing date, without documents as mentioned above and not received through proper channel will be rejected and no further communication in this regard will be entertained
4. Complete advertisement, prescribed application format and certificate for Cadre Clearance, Integrity Certificate, Vigilance Clearance & Major/ Minor Penalties is available on the official website of AIIMS, Jodhpur http://www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in under Recruitment à Recruitment Notices
5. The envelope containing the application(s) must be superscripted Application for the Post of (name of post) on Deputation basis