Rajasthan Govt Jobs 2021: Junior Resident jobs in Jodhpur at AIIMS Jodhpur - Apply Now Full-time JobJun 10th, 2021 at 17:39 Govt Jodhpur 190 views
Junior Resident Jobs in Jodhpur: On 08.06.2021, AIIMS Jodhpur announced job notification for the post of Junior Resident has been released officially. BDS pass Can apply for this job openings. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website aiimsjodhpur.edu.in. The application process ends on 07.07.2021.
AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2021
Junior Resident Jobs
No of Posts
Rs. 56,100 /-Per Month
Last Date to Apply
Subject: Recruitment to the post of Non–Academic Junior Resident (Dental) at AIIMS Jodhpur (Rajasthan). Online applications are invited from Indian Citizens for the posts of Non-Academics Junior Resident in Department of Dentistry at All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur (Rajasthan).
Advertisement No: DEAN(ACADEMICS)/06/JR/2021-AIIMS.JDH
1. Name of the Post / Department: Non-Academics Junior Resident (Dental)
2. No of Post: 04
3. Grade-Pay: (Non-Academic): 15,600-39,100+5,400 (Grade Pay) + NPA Plus other usual allowance or revised pay scale as per 7th CPC as applicable (Level – 10 of the Matrix (Pre-revised PB-3, entry pay of the 56,100/- PM + usual allowance admissible under rules).
4. Qualification: BDS from a DCI recognized Institute. The Candidate must have completed compulsory rotatory internship and must produce internship completion certificate.
For eligibility to apply for Non-Academic Junior Resident (Dental) upper age limit as on 07th July, 2021 will be 30 years. The age relaxation for SC/ST candidates will be up to a maximum period of five (5) years & for OBC candidates up to a maximum period of three (3) years. In case of Persons with Benchmark Disability (PwBD) candidates, age relaxation will be upto a maximum period of ten (10) years for General Category, thirteen (13) years for OBC category and fifteen (15) years for SC/ST categ
UR and OBC Category : 1,000/-, SC/ST/Female and PwBD Category : 800/- (Application fee for SC/ST/PwBD and Female candidates will be remitted back on attending screening/Interview)
Terms and Conditions
1. Tenure: - The tenure for the posts of Junior Residents (Dental) will be as per Residency Scheme laid down by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India. The appointment will be purely on contractual basis initially for a period of 12 months. This appointment will not vest any right to claim by the candidate for regular appointment or permanent absorption in the institute OR for continued contractual appointment which may be renewed or terminated as decided by the Institute.
2 .Remuneration: - The appointment will entitle the appointee to a remuneration as mentioned.
3. Expiry of contract: - The contract will automatically expire on completion of 12 months until it is renewed with mutual consent for the decided period. The contractual appointment can be terminated at any time by the Institute. The employee can also leave the Institute by giving one month notice or one month salary in lieu thereof.
4. Leave: - The leave entitlement of the appointee shall be as per the Central Residency Scheme and Institute Policy.
5. The above posts are being filled-up purely on temporary basis, the candidate will have NO right to claim for permanent Employment under AIIMS or continuation of his/her services.
6. The Competent Authority reserves the right to change the number of vacancies, withdraw the process in full or in part and also the right to reject any or all applications received without assigning any reasons or giving notice etc.
7. The prescribed qualification is minimum requirement and mere possessing the same does not entitle any candidate for selection.
8. The applicants already in Government service shall have to produce Relieving Certificate from their present employer before joining the Institute. This appointment is whole time and private practice of any kind is prohibited.
9. He/She can be posted at any other center attached with the Institute of any outreach activities of the Institute for the period to be decided by the Institute as applicable.
10. He/She should also note that he/she will have to conform to the rules of discipline and conduct as applicable to the Institute employees.
11. No travelling or other allowances will be paid to the candidate for joining the post.
12. The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
13. Canvassing in any form will render the candidate disqualified for the post.
14. If any declaration given or information furnished by the candidate proves to be false or if the candidate is found to have willfully suppressed any material information, he/she will be liable to be removed from services and such action as the appointing authority may deem fit.
15. The decision of the Competent Authority regarding selection of the candidate will be final and no representations will be entertained in this regard. The decision of the committee shall be final and binding.
The Candidate should bring the following original documents and one set of self-attested photocopies at the time of Interview with application form:-
i. Identity Proof (PAN Card, Passport, Driving License, Voter Card, Aadhar Card etc.)
ii. Address Proof (Ration Card, Passport, Driving License, Aadhar Card etc.).
iii. Certificate showing Date of Birth. (10th Certificate/Birth Certificate). No Age relaxation will be available to SC/ST/OBC candidates applying for unreserved vacancies.
iv. Four recent passport size photographs.
v. Photocopies of PAN Card and Bank Passbook (At the time of Joining for only selected candidates).
vi. Class 10th & 12th Marksheet or Certificates.
vii. BDS Mark sheets & Degree.
viii. FMGE Certificate conducted by NBE (For Foreign Graduate - BDS).
ix. Attempt Certificate and Internship Completed Certificate.
x. Registration with Dental Council of India / State Dental Council
xi. Reservation category Certificate (OBC*/SC/ST/PwBD) (*Candidate should belong to non-creamy layer of Central List of OBC).
xii. In case of OBC candidate, the OBC certificate must be issued within one year (Older certificate will not be entertained).
xiii. Publications (Optional).
xiv. Any other relevant documents.
Selection Procedure :
1. Examination may be conducted for screening depending upon the number of applications received.
2. List of Eligible candidates for Interview / Examination will be uploaded on website www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in. Candidates are advised to check the Institute website regularly for the information related to interview / examination.
3. List of selected candidates will be uploaded on website www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in. Candidates are advised to check the Institute website regularly
How to Apply :
1. Candidate can apply for the post through online registration of application on AIIMS, Jodhpur website: www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in w.e.f 08th June, 2021 as per the term & conditions mentioned therein. The last date for applying for the post of Non-Academic Junior Resident (Dental) is 07th July, 2021.
2. Candidates should not send hard copy of the online application or any document thereof.
3. The above vacancies are provisional and subject to variation. Director, AIIMS, Jodhpur reserves the right to vary the vacancies including reserved vacancies as per the Govt. of India rules/circulars and requirements.
4. Reservation for PwBD candidates as per GOI policy.