Railway Jobs 2021: Deputy Chief Project Manager/ Project Manager jobs in Kanpur at DFCCIL Full-time JobJun 17th, 2021 at 15:19 Railway Kanpur 289 views
Deputy Chief Project Manager/ Project Manager Jobs in Kanpur: On 15.06.2021, DFCCIL announced job notification for the post of Deputy Chief Project Manager/ Project Manager has been released officially. B.Tech/B.E pass Can apply for this job openings. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website dfccil.com. The application process ends on 29.06.2021.
DFCCIL Recruitment 2021
Deputy Chief Project Manager/ Project Manager Jobs
No of Posts
Last Date to Apply
Sub: Vacancy Notice for the post of Dy CPM/PM (Civil) at Kanpur on Deputation basis.
NO. HQ/HR/VN/51/R/2018/(Comp No. 6816)
VACANCY NOTICE NO.62/2021
1. Name of the Post: Dy. CPM/PM(Civil)
2. No of Post: 01 (One) Posts
3. Location : Kanpur
4. Duration : 3 years extendable to 5 years (subject to exemption by DPE from the rule of immediate absorption)
5. Service : IRSE/Officers of Engg. Deptt. Indian Railways
6. Term Of Appointment : Deputation
7. Scale Of Pay : Parent pay plus deputation allowance (And all other Perks and Allowances applicable as per DFCCIL policy).
8. Specific Requirements :
a) DY. CPM (AGM): Central/State Govt. officers working in analogous grade (Level-13A) in the relevant discipline or in the Selection Grade (Level-13) with minimum 12 years in Group A in the relevant discipline or in Rs. 90000- 240000 (IDA) (E6) with four years’ service in the grade.
b) DY. CPM (JGM): Central/State Govt. officers working in analogous substantive grade (Level-13) in the relevant discipline or in Junior Administrative Grade (JAG) (Level12) with 8-12 years’ service in Group A in the relevant discipline or PSU employees working in analogous grade in relevant discipline or in Rs. 80000-220000 (IDA) (E5) with four years’ service in the grade.
c) PM (DGM)- Central/State Govt. officers holding Sr. Scale (Level-11) posts or Central/State Govt. officers with 10 years service in Group B and holding cadre posts in Level 10 in their parent Cadre or PSU employees working in analogous grade in relevant discipline or in Rs. 70000- 200000 (IDA) (E4) with four years’ service in the grade.
9. Job Description : Job Requirement- The officer has to deal with all issues pertaining to Planning and Execution of Civil Works including preparation of GAD, Estimates, Tendering, Execution of formation, Bridges, Tracks works etc., liasioning with Railways and State Govt. Official etc.
Cut-off date for age and eligibility would be reckoned as on closing date of vacancy notice.
Selection Procedure :
Selection will be based on Deputation Basis.
How to Apply :
1. Web Address : http://dfccil.gov.com
2. Closing Date : 15 Days From Date Of Issue
3. Willing and eligible employees may send their applications in the enclosed proforma through proper channel alongwith NOC, attested APARs ratings for the last five years (For proper appreciation of APARs, the organization should forward their guidelines for rating criteria), VIGILANCE/D&AR clearance to JT. General Manager (HR), DFCCIL, Supreme Court Metro Station Building, 5th Floor, New Delhi-110001.
4. A certificate advising requisite information in respect of the employee may be issued by an officer of the organization, who is empowered to forward the application, as per format enclosed
5. Applications received with incomplete information will be summarily rejected.
6. The envelope containing the application should be super scribed Application for the Post of against Vacancy Notice No
7. If at any stage, it is found that any information/document/testimonial etc. furnished by the officer having a bearing on eligibility is not in order or any information/material facts having a bearing on eligibility has been hidden/misrepresented by him/her, then the officer will be repatriated immediately.
8. Further communication in this regard from the parent organization or employee concerned will not be entertained.