Railway Jobs 2021: Assistant General Manager / Joint General Manager jobs in New Delhi at DFCCIL Full-time JobJun 17th, 2021 at 15:16 Railway New Delhi 227 views
Assistant General Manager / Joint General Manager Jobs in New Delhi: On 15.06.2021, DFCCIL announced job notification for the post of Assistant General Manager / Joint General Manager has been released officially. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website dfccil.com. The application process ends on 29.06.2021.
DFCCIL Recruitment 2021
Assistant General Manager / Joint General Manager Jobs
No of Posts
New Delhi Jobs
Last Date to Apply
Sub: Vacancy Notice for the post of AGM/JGM (OP&BD) at Corporate Office on Deputationbasis.
1. Organization: Dfccil
2. Title & No. Of Posts: Assistant General Manager / Joint General Manager (OP & BD)01 Post
3. Location : Corporate Office
4. Duartion: 3 years extendable to 5 years (subject to exemption by DPE from the rule of immediate absorption)
5. Service: Officer must having working experience in Operating and Commercial (freight business) Department of Indian Railway.
6. Term Of Appointment: Deputation
7. Scale Of Pay: Parent pay plus deputation allowance (And all other Perks and Allowances applicable as per DFCCIL policy).
8. Specific Requirements
a. AGM: Central/State Govt. officers working in analogous grade (Level-13A) in the relevant discipline or in Selection Grade (Level-13) with minimum 12 years in Group A in the relevant discipline or in Rs. 90000-240000 (IDA) (E6) with four years' service in the grade.
b. JGM: Central/State Govt. officers working in analogous substantive grade (Level-13) in the relevant discipline or in Junior Administrative Grade (JAG) (Level-12) with 8-12 years' service in Group A in the relevant discipline or PSU employees working in analogous grade in relevant discipline or in Rs. 80000-220000 (IDA) (E5) with four years' service in the grade.
9. Job Description: Marketing and Development of Business plan of DFCCIL for new traffic, Development of Rail based logistic support system along the corridor. To coordinate with other Central and State Ministries in connection with Delhi Mumbai Industrial Development Corporation (DMIDC) and Amritsar Kolkata Industrial Development Corporation (AKIDC). Market research, freight marketing and quality assurance concession agreement of the company with MOR and concession agreement of the company with the concessioners. Development of public private participation frame work, new siding proposals, track access charges etc.
Not More Than 57 Years
Cut-off date for age and eligibility would be reckoned as on closing date of vacancy notice.
Selection Procedure :
Selection will be Based on Deputation Basis
How to Apply :
1. Willing and eligible employees may send their applications in the enclosed proforma through proper channel alongwith NOC, attested APARs ratings for the last five years (For proper appreciation of APARs, the organization should forward their guidelines for rating criteria), Vigilance/d&ar Clearance To Jt. General Manager (Hr), Dfccil, Supreme Court Metro Station Building, 5th Floor, New Delhi-110001.
2. A certificate advising requisite information in respect of the employee may be issued by an officer of the organization, who is empowered to forward the application, as per format enclosed. Applications received with incomplete information will be summarily rejected.
3. The envelope containing the application should be super scribed "Application for the Post of against Vacancy Notice No. If at any stage, it is found that any information/document/testimonial etc. furnished by the officer having a bearing on eligibility is not in order or any information/material facts having a bearing on eligibility has been hidden/misrepresented by him/her, then the officer will be repatriated immediately. Further communication in this regard from the parent organization or employee concerned will not be entertained.
4. Web Address: https://dfccil.com
5. Closing Date: 15 Days From Date Of Issue