Office Assistant Jobs in Ludhiana: On 09.06.2021, PAU announced job notification for the post of Office Assistant has been released officially. Any Bachelors Degree pass Can apply for this job openings. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website web.pau.edu. The application process ends on 25.06.2021.
PAU Recruitment 2021
Office Assistant Jobs
No of Posts
Rs. 11,486 /-Per Month
Last Date to Apply
Applications are invited for engagement of Office Assistant @ 11,486/- per month (fixed) at FASC Barnala on contractual basis initially for a period of six months or till the termination of the scheme whichever is earlier provided in the scheme. “Facilitating Effective Functioning at PAU, Misc-8 (PC-4715)”.
1. Post: Office Assistant
2. Salary: 11,486/- per month (fixed)
3. Essential qualification:
a. Bachelor degree from a recognized university.
b. Possesses at least one hundred and twenty hours course with hand on experience in the use of personal computer or information technology in the office productivity applications or Desktop publishing applications from a Government recognized institution or a reputed institution which is ISO 9001 certified.Or
c. Possess a computer information technology course equivalent to ‘O’ level certificate of Department of Electronics, Accreditation of computer courses (DOEACC) of Govt. of India.
d. Matric level certificate of Punjabi languages from Punjab School Education Board or any other recognized Board ( as first and second language).
Age limit 18 to 37years.
Demand draft of Rs. 200/- in favour
Director Extension Education Pau, Ludhiana
Selection Procedure :
1. The merit list of candidates to be selected for appointment shall be prepared on the basis of combined marks obtained by them in the written as well as computer test.
a. The written test of multiple choice type questions will be conducted on OMR sheet.
b. There will be 160 multiple choice questions (four subjects/sections i.e. Punjabi, English, Arithmetic and General Knowledge, each containing 40 questions).
c. Time allowed for test will be 2 ½ hours.
d. There will be negative marking for the written test. For each correct answer, the candidate will be awarded one mark and ¼ mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
2. The written test of 80 marks will be conducted on OMR sheet. The written test will comprise of multiple choice type questions of Punjabi, English, Arithmetic of matric standard and General Knowledge each consisting of 20 marks.
3. The candidates, on the basis of merit in the written test (which will be 10 times of the posts to be filled) shall be called for test of computer basics of 20 marks. The candidates must obtained 50% marks in the test of computer basics.
How to Apply :
1. The desirous candidates should send their applications on plain paper containing name, address, age, education qualifications, experience etc. along with a demand draft of Rs. 200/- in favour of Comptroller, PAU, Ludhiana and self attested copies of certificates and latest photograph to this office upto 25.06.2021 on any working day. No separate intimation will be sent & no TA/DA will be paid for attending the same.
Endst. No.DE.1/2021/7354-7404 Dated, Ludhiana, the: 09-06-2021