Public Health Department, Maharashtra
Medical Officer Vacancies 2021
· For Open category candidates: Rs.1000/-
· For Backward Class candidates: Rs.500/-
· The fee should be paid through Demand Draft of nationalized bank mode only.
· Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 20-04-2021
Age Limit (as on 01-04-2021)
· Maximum Age: not more than 38 years
· Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
· For Medical Officer (MBBS) Post: Candidates should possess MBBS Degree of a statutory University or any other equivalent qualification
· For Medical Officer (Specialist post): Candidates should possess Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Statutory University.
Medical Officer, Group A
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply
Maharashtra Public Health Department will recruit the candidates on a central Government Basis. Maharashtra Public Health Department Interview will be conducted for the selection of eligible candidates for the Maharashtra Public Health Department Medical Officer Vacancy. All shortlisted candidates will be appointed at Maharashtra Public Health Department.