Staff Nurse Jobs Opening in Govt General Hospital, Vijayawada Andhra Pradesh
GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH GOVERNMENT GENERAL HOSPITAL,VIJAYAWADA KRISHNA DIST.
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for recruitment to the posts of staff nurses, Child Psychologist, Radiographers, and Operation Theatre Assistants on Contract /Out sourcing basis under the control of Director of Medical Education to work in Government General Hospital, Vijayawada initially for a period of one year.
PARA – I VACANCIES
Name of the post
No .of posts
Fixed Remuneration per month
Method of Recruitme
1.H.H-2 Posts (Hearing Handicapped) 2.V.H-1 Post
Handicapped) 3.BC-E-1 Post
1.OC -1 Post
Operation theatre assistants
NOTE:- The No.of vacancies is provisional and likely to increase or decrease as per the norms ofthe department.
PARA – II SELECTION COMMITTEE
The selection of candidates shall be made by the following committee as per the instructions issued by the government vide G.O.Rt.No 44 HM&FW Dept dated 25.01.2016
1. District Collector - Chairperson
2. Joint Collector, Krishna - Member Convenor
3. Superintendent of the hospital - Member
4. D.M.&HO Krishna - Member
5. DCHS Krishna - Member.
PARA – III ACADEMIC AND TECHNICLA QUALILFICATIONS
Name of the post
Intermediate with Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery or B.SC Nursing Degree, M.SC (N) from the institution established under Nursing Council of India Rules and Computer knowledge
A.P N.C R Registration Certificate
1. Must possess a Degree of M.A. [Psychology] of a University in India established or incorporated by or under the Central Act, Provincial Act or a State Act or an institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or an equivalent qualification. 2. Must possess a P.G. Diploma in Child Psychology and Family Relations of a University recognized by the University Grants Commission or a M.Ed., or B.Ed., from a recognized institution. 3. M.Phil (Psychology) from recognized University. 4. Must be registered in RCI (Rehabilitation
Council of India).
1.Intermediate passed and DRGA in Radiology
Operation Theatre Assistant
Pass in SSC or its equivalent examination and First Aid certificate.
PARA – IV (A) METHOD OF SELECTION
a) Total Marks 100
b) 75% marks will be allocated against the marks obtained in the qualifying Examination i.e aggregating marks obtained in all the years in the qualifying Examination
c) Weight age up to the maximum of 15% ,marks will be to the staff working in 104(MMU) in HDS/CDS/Aarogyasri/Trauma care/APSACS and other government of India schemes on contract /outsourcing basis.
d) Upto10 marks at I mark for each completed year after passing of requisite qualification to the said post.
PARA IV (B) PARTICULAR OF WEIGHT AGE FOR 15 MARKS AS SHOWN AT IV (A) (c)
a) 2.5 marks for six months in Tribal Area
b) 2.0 marks for six months in
c )1.0 mark for six months in Urban Area
d) No marks will be given for the service rendered less than six months
e) The candidates who were terminated from contract/outsourcing service on any disciplinary grounds/adverse remarks will not be considered.
PARA V : AGE LIMIT
The minimum and maximum age shall be reckoned as on 01.07.2020 with relaxations allowed by the government. The candidates should not have completed 42 year of age as on 01.07.2020
a) For SC’s /ST’s and BC’s relaxation will be for 05years.
b) For Ex-Servicemen 03 years in addition to the length of service in armed forces
c) For physically Challenged Persons 10 Years.
PARA VI: APPLICATION PROCESS FEE
Each applicant must pay application process fee of Rs.200/- (Rupees Two hundred only) by way of Crossed demand draft for Rs.200/- drawn on any nationalized bank in favor of “The Chairman, Hospital Development Society” Government General Hospital, Vijayawada
PARA VII (A) RULE RESERVATION
The General Rule 22 and 22-A of AP State and Subordinate service Rules will apply including women reservation.
PARA VII (B) RULE OF RESERVATION TO LOCAL CANDIDATES
Reservation to local candidates is applicable as provided in the rules and as amended from time to time as in force as on the date of notification. The candidates claiming reservation as local candidate should enclose the required study certificates from 4th class to 10 the class issued by the concerned school authorities. In case of candidates who studied privately should submit residence certificate issued by concerned Tahsildar for a period of 07 years proceeding to 10th class. Subsequent production of the certificates will not be entertained.
Residence certificate will not be accepted in respect of the candidates studied in any educational institution up to SSC of equivalent examination. Such candidates have to produce study certificate invariably.
PARA VIII ; HOW TO APPLY
The candidates should download the application from the website www Krishna.ap.gov.in and submit the filled in applications with all relevant enclosures by registered post/in person and handover at the special counter provided in the office of the Superintendent, GGH Vijayawada on or before 05.00 PM on 09.04.2021
PARA IX INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATES
1. The appointments are purely temporary and on contract/outsourcing basis as mentioned.
2. The candidates should work in GGH Vijayawada or in any other place according to the need of the department.
3. The candidates should reside at their bonafied headquarters.
PARA X ENCLOSURES
Attested copies of the following certificates to be enclosed to the filled –in application.
1. Mark memos of Academic and Technical Qualifications.
2. Provisional Pass Certificates.
3. SSC r its equivalent certificate for evidence of Date of Birth.
4. Latest Caster Certificate issued by the Tahsildar concerned.
5. Study certificates from 4th class to 10th class issued by the concerned school authorities or residence certificate for seven year preceding to SSC in case of private study
6. Certificate of Registration in AP Nursing and Midwives Council for the candidates applying for Staff Nurses post with up to date renewal.
7. Certificate of Registration in AP Paramedical Board for the candidate applying for the post of Lab Technician Gr.II
8. Physically Handicaped certificate (SADARAM) in respect of candidates claiming reservation under P.H quota.
9. Original receipt /counterfoil for the application processing fee paid in the Account No
10. Service Certificate issued by the controlling Officer or any other authority in case of the staff working on contract/outsourcing basis who wants to claim weight age marks. In the absence of such certificates candidates will not be given any weight age.
Applications submitted without required particulars and incomplete applications will summarily be rejected.
NOTE; The staff nurses and other employees recruited under special recruitment drive under COVID-19 Shall apply afresh for the post notified now.
Candidates are informed that the recruitment process will be done under the personal supervision of Collector and Dist. Magistrate. Krishna and Joint Collector (Development) Krishna transparently according to merit, weight age and rule of reservation etc. hence, they are advised not to resort for any unethical practices and cooperate with the Dist selection Committee for transparent selection of candidates.