Sr Scientist & Head in KVK, Sitamarhi Bihar
SAMTA SEVA KENDRA
(Registered Under Societies Registration Act XXI of 1860, Reg. No.-137/1992-93)
E-mail : saintasevaUn rediffniail.com. sitamarhikvk@redif”tmail.com. website : www.samtasevakendra.com
Advt. No. - KVK/STR-ADV-01/2021
The Krishi Vigyan Kendra Sitamarhi funded by ICAR, New Delhi & managed by reputed society Samta Seva Kendra. The applications are invited from eligible and interested candidates fulfilling all the qualifications for filling up the following posts of KVK Sitamarhi through interview.
Name of Post &
Scale of Pay
Senior Scientist &
(Pay Band- 4 of Rs. 37,400/-67,000 —
with RGP- Rs. 9000)
Doctoral degree in relevant subject including
relevant basic science with 8 years experience in the relevant subject as Scientist/Lecture/Extension Specialist or in an equivalent position in the pay band-3 of Rs. 15600-39100- with GP of Rs. 5400/-
Rs.6000/-Rs.7000/-Rs.8000/- having made contribution to research/teaching/extension education as evidenced by published
work/innovations and impact.
Subject Matter Specialist- (Rs.15,600-39,100), GP- Rs.5400
Plant Protection -1
Master's degree in any branch of Plant Protection or equivalent qualification from a recognized University.
Specialist- (Rs.15,600-39,100), '
Home Science - 1
M. Sc. in any branch of Home Science or
equivalent qualification from a recognized University.
GP- Rs. 1800
Matriculation or equivalent pass or ITI pass
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS :
1. Application should be submitted strictly as per given format neatly typed along with passport Photograph.
2. The KVK has the right to fix criteria for screening the applications so as to reduce the number of candidate to be called for interview.
3. Attested copies of certificate regarding age, educational qualification, experience and Caste etc. should be submitted along with the applications.
4. Application received late and incomplete will not be considered. No correspondence will be entertained with the candidates for being called for interview. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate for the post applied for.
5. The last date for receipt of the application is 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement. The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for receipt of application.
6. Candidates applying for two or more post will have to Submit application from separately for each post and have to superserible the envelop “Application for the post of ...................”. Addressed to. Secretary, Krishi Vigyan Kendra, Sitamarhi, Vill & Post : Balha Madhusudan, Via: Janakpur Road Pupri, Sitamarhi. Bihar - 843320
7. Candidates have to pay application fee of Rs. 500/- for General, Rs. 250 for SC/ST Candidates as Demand Draft favour of Secretary, Krish Vigyan Kendra Sitamarhi, Payable at State Bank of India, Branch- Dumra Road, Sitamarhi, Bihar.
8. The appointee will be on probation for the period of 24 Months from the date of Joining.
DESIRABLE QUALIFICATION :
1. For the post of Senior Scientist-cum-Head- Experience in running Projects in any field of Agriculture and Allied sector.
2. For the post of SMS- Experience in KVK working in project under State/Central Government funded schemes with working knowledge of Computer. NET Qualified/Ph. D.
3. For the post of Supporting Staff local candidate should prefer.
4. KVK, its management or funding agency will not be responsible for any postal delay.
5. Only screened and qualified candidates will be called for interview. NO TA/DA will be provided to attend the interview.
6. Employed applicants should send the application through their employer with No Objection Certificate.
7. The candidate should himself/herself confirm his/her eligibility for the post applied for, before submission of application. No correspondence, whatever, in this regard shall be made/ entertained.
8. The Secretary, Krishi Vigyan Kendra, Sitamarhi reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reasons thereof.
9. Incomplete applications without supporting documents and/or bank draft and applications received after due date will be summarily rejected without any notice and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
Note: The last date for receipt of the application in 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement in employment news.
Samta Seva Kendra, Sitamarhi
1. Advertisement No
2. Post applied for
3. Name in full (in Block Letters)
4. Father’s/Husband Name
5. Date of Birth
6. Full Address
(i) Address for Correspondence with pin code & mobile no. :. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
(ii) Permanent Address with pin code :. .. ...... . . . .. . .. . .. . . .. . .. . .. . . .. . . . .. .. . . . . . . ..
8. Whether belong to SC/ST/OBC/PHC Attested copies of such certificate from the competent authority should be enclosed. : ...... ... ....... .. . .......... ......... . .........
9. Educational Qualification :
Name of Exam
Year of passing
% of marks
10. Details of Experience
11. Details of publications: (applicable for Sr. Scientist & Head. & SMS) :
12. Details of application fee:
Demand Draft No.
13. List of documents attachéd : .................. ............ ..............................I do hereby that all statements made in this application are true, complete and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief. In the event of any information being found false or incorrect my candidature/application may be cancelled/terminated without any notice.
Date : .............................
Place : ...........................
Siganture of Candidates