Latest Senior Resident in AIIMS, Patna Bihar
ALL INDIA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES, PATNA
Department of Pediatrics
Letter No. AIIMS-P/Ped/2021/ 188 Date : -;25/03/2021
AIIMS Patna invites application for appointment to the posts of Senior Resident on ad hoc basis for 89 days through walk — in Interview in the Pediatrics Department of the Institution as per schedule and break up of vacancies as under:
Name of the
Date of Interview
No. of Vacant Seats
(UR- Undeserved, OBC- Other Backward Classes, SC — Scheduled Caste, ST - Scheduled Tribes)
Note: Vacancies may increase or decrease at the time of selection. The number of vacancies indicated as above are provisional and subject to change without any prior notice.General information
1. UPPER AGE LIMIT (as on date of interview) will be 45 years.
(i) Relaxation for SC/ST candidates up to a maximum period of five years and in the case of OBC candidates up to a maximum period of three years.
(ii) In the case of Orthopaedic/ Physically Handicapped (OPH) candidates up to a maximum period of 5 years for UR, 8 years for OBC and 10 years for SC/ST category candidates.
2. Qualification: A Post graduate degree (MD) or equivalent, Pediatrics from a recognized University/Institute.
3. APPLICATION FEE
a) UR & OBC: - Rs. 1000/-
b) No Fees required for SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates
c) The fee shall be received in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of "AIIMS, Patna" payable at Patna. (The Demand Draft will be received on the day of interview). No other mode of payment i.e. Cash/Cheque/Postal Order will be entertained.
4. Canvassing in any form will disqualify candidate.
5.crucial aate tor determination of eligibility with regard to
age, educational qualification and experience etc. will be
the date, the candidates appear in the interview.
6. Person with disability are required to produce the
physically handicapped certificate (with degree of disability)
in original issued by the Competent Authority (i.e. Medical
Board duly constituted by the Central Govt. or state Govt.) at
the time of interview.
7. Subject to availability, Residents Doctors will be provided accommodation in the RMQ Hostel.
8. Selected candidates will be paid consolidated salary as per Govt. of India rules.
9. Eligible candidates are requested to report at the Committee Room, Administrative Block at 10:00 AM positively on the date of interview along with originals, photocopies of relevant documents and one passport size colour photograph in AIIMS, Patna. Application Form will be provided at the venue on the date of interview.
10. They have to fill in their particulars in the prescribed application format and enclosed the following relevant documents duly attested:-
I. Certificate of Date of Birth
II. Certificate of SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) certificate from the competent authority if applicable. (Candidate must submit the latest OBC certificate issued on or after 01-04-2016 by the competent authority of Govt. of India in format given by DOPT/Govt. of India or for the appointment to the Central Government job.)
III. MBBS passed Certificate
IV. MBBS Attempt Certificate
V. Medical Registration Certificate from MCI/State Medical Council
VI. MD degree certificate
VII. NOC from the present employer (if employed)
11. AIIMS, Patna reserves the right to make amendments to
the number of posts advertised based on the functional
requirements to the Institute and to fill or not to fi11 up to
posts partially or completely without assigning any reason.
Dr. Lokesh Kumar Tiwari
Additional Professor and
Head Department of
Pediatrics AIIMS, Patna