Latest Para Legal Volunteer in DLSA, Baksa Assam
DISTRICT LEAGAL SERVICES AUTHORITY :: BAKSA :: MUSHALPUR
Adress: District Judical court Capus, Baksa, Pin - 781372
Phone no. 69012-81619 :: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
No. DLSA/BAKSA/2021/ Dated Mushalpur the 1 March, 2021
Applications are invited from the local residents in the prescribed Standard Form of application as published in the Assam Gazette in Part-IX along with two (2) copies of passport size photographs, we self addressed envelope with relevant testlmonials attested by a Gazetted Officer for selection of 24 (twenty four) numbers of Para Legal Volunteers, who are willing to serre as Para Legal volunteer at Baksa District under District Legal Services Authority, Baksa.
Terms and Conditions:-
1. He/she must be a citizen of Indla.
2. The applicants should be literate, preferably matriculate with a capacity for over all comprehension and should have mind-set to assist the needy in society coupled with the compassion, empathy and concern for the upliftment of marginalized and weaker sections of the society.
3. Preferably the PLVs shall be selected, who do not look up to the income they derive from their services as PLV, but they should have a mind set up to assist the needy in the society.
4. The minimum age for the selection of Para Legal Volunteer
should be less than 21 years as on the date of advertisement.
5. The work of PLVs does not ca any salary, remuneration or wages except honorarium fixed by Dlstrict Legal Services Authority, Baksa from time to time, as per rules.
6. Application must reach in the Office of the District Legal Services Authority, Baksa on or before 08/04/2021 up to 04:30 P.M. from the ’date of publication of this advertlsement. The Authority will not be responsible for any postal delay. No application will be entertained after the last date' fixed. The applicants should submit their contact number in their application for further required communication.
7. Incomplete applications will be rejected without assigning any reasons application will be entertained after the last date fixed.
8. The decisions of the Selection Committee in short listing the number of candidate for interriewandselecti‹in ofPLV shall be final. They will be selected as per relevant Scheme.
9. Selected PLVs shall be required to undergo training programme as per decision of the District Leg‹il Services Authority, Baksa.
10. List of shortlisted eligible candidates will be notified in the official Notice Board as well as uploaded in the Official website of District Judiciary, Baksa (www.baksajudiciary.gov.in)
11. Canvassing directly or indirectly will disqualify the candidate. No TA/DA will be provided for appearing in the interview.
(Dr. N.C.Bhuyan, A.J.S.)
Judical Officer Cum Secretary
District Legal Service Authority, Baksa