Latest President Jobs in Consumer Affairs Andhra Pradesh
GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
Consumer Affairs, Food & Civil Supplies Department,
A.P Secretariat, Velagapudi, Amaravati
N O T I F I C A T I O N
Roe.No. 3 / DC-P/ 8ectt. / CS- II Dept / 2020 dated : 17-03-2021
Sub: Consumer Affairs — Consumer Protection Act, 20 19 — Inviting applications to fill up vacant posts of Presidents of District Commissions in the State of Andhra Pradesh - Reg.
Ref:- 1. Consumer Protection Act, 2019. (No, 35 of 2019).
2. The Gazette of India Extraordinary) Part II — Section I Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution (Department of Consumer Affairs, New Delhi) Notification G.S.R No.452 (E) dt. 15. 7.2020.
3. G.O. Ms. No. 17 Consumer Affairs, Food & Civil Supplies (CS-II) Department, Govt. of A. P, Dt. 19. 10.2020.
4. Resolutions of the Selection Committee constituted under Rule 6 ( 1) of Consumer Protection (Qua1ification..) Rules, 2020, Dated 15.03. 2021.
Applications in duplicate are invited from the eligible applicants who is, or has been, or is qualified to be a District Judge and should be above 35 years and below 65 years to fill up the following vacant posts of Presidents of District Commissions in the State of Andhra Pradesh under sections 28 to 30 of Consumer Protection Act, 20 19.
Chittoor (vacancy arising
* The applicant shall apply only for one post and for one district only.
The applicants who are presently working in judiciary as DistrlCt Judges or Trilaunals equivalent shall sulomit their applications through ymo her channel.
Term of Office:
Every President of the District Commission shall hold office for a term of four years or up to the age of sixty five years, whichever is earlier and shall be eligible for reappointment for another term of four years subject to the age liml t of sixty five years, and such reappointment is made on the basis of the rec(immendation of Hue Selection Committee.
Pay & Allowances: ( C. P (Salary, allowances..) Model Rules, 2020
The President shall be entitled to the salary and allowances as are admissible to a District Judge in the super time scale of pay. The pay of a person appointed as President, who is in receipt of any pension, shall be reduced by the gross amount of pension drawn by him. There shall be an annual upward revision of the pay of the President at the rate of 3°%. Every District Commission President shall be entitled to House Rent Allowance, Transport Allowance, Leave, Leave Travel Concession, Medical Treatment and Hospital facilities as per the provisions appllcable to Group ‘A’ Government Servants in the State Government.
The applicant for the above posts are requested to submit the applicatlons in duplicate in prescribed Format only along with the copies of all testimonials attested by a Gazetted Officer and send them to the Ex-Offico Secretary to Government, Consumer A air:S, Food rind Civil Supplies fiepnrtment, A.P Secretariat, Velagapudi, Ainaravati. The applications should rench this Department on or before O6-04-20a by 5.OO P.M. Incomplete or defective applications not accompanied with attested copies of all testimonials and the applications received after the due date will not be considered on any ground, including postal delay.
Procedure for selection of applicants to the post of Presidents:
After scrutiny of the applications received, short listed applicants will be called for interview. No Travelling Allowance or any other expenses will be paid to the applicants.
Call letters will be sent to the short listed applicants for the interview and venue in advance at the appropriate time. The Government reserves the right either to postpone or cancel this notification at any point of time without assigning any reason.
The Selection Committee shall, on the basis of the assessment made by it in the interview and after satisfying the eligibility criteria and after taking into account the suitability, record of past performance, integrity and adjudicatory experience , will recommend a panel of names of applicants for appointment as Presidents from amongst the applicants in the order of merlt for approval to the State Government and for issuance of appointment orders to the selected applicants.
The applications will be summarily rejected without intimation, if the applicant fails to comply with any of the above instructions. For format of application and other details, visit our website http: / /www.apcivi1supp1ies.gov.in.
01. The Registrar General, High Court oJA. with a request tO display in the
Notice Board/Website of High Court, Subordinate Courts & Tribunals.
02. The Ex-Officio Secretary to Government, Consumer Affairs, Food & Civil Supplies Department, A.P. Secretariat, Velagapudi
03. The Secretary, Law Department, A.P. Secretariat, Velagapudi
04. All the District collectors in the State of A.P.
05. The Registrar, A, P. State Commission, Vijayawada.
06. All the District Courts in the State of A.P.
07. All the District Commissions in the State of A.P.
08. The Registrar, A.P. Lokayuktha,
09. The Ex-Officio Joint Secretary to Government, Consumer Affairs,
Food & Civil Su pplies Department, A.P. Secretariat, Vijayawada
(*) With a request to display the notification in their respective Notice Boards