Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) announced the latest recruitment notification for the post of Assistant. ONGC has about 50 vacant positions to fulfil in Sivasagar, Assam. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Degree qualifications. Job seekers who are looking for public sector jobs can refer to this page for more new latest notifications from all over India. However, interested candidates with essential qualifications can apply for ONGC Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - ONGC Notification 2021:
Name of the Post
Assistant (Human Resource)
Applicant's age should be 30 - 45 years as of the closing date of applications.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 9000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Interview.
How to apply for ONGC Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of NAPS / Apprenticeshipindia.org.
- G to Apprenticeship Opportunities and select the post to apply.
- Click on Register, if you are a new user.
- After registration log in with Email and Password.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of Documents / Certificates.
- Finally, submit the online application form.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 20th May 2021 (Tentative)
Download the Official Notification and Online Application Link of ONGC Recruitment 2021. Click Here