North Western Railway Medical Officer, Anesthetist Job Notification 2021 - 06 Vacancies in Rajasthan Full-time JobApr 17th, 2021 at 10:30 Railway Jaipur 95 views
North Western Railway announced the latest recruitment notification for the post of General Duty Medical Officer, Anesthetist, and Pulmonologist. NWR has about 6 vacant positions to fulfill across India. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having MBBS, MD qualification. Employment notification released on 15th April 2021, candidates who are interested can make this page as a reference to get more new Indian Railway jobs notification from all over India. Applicants will be hired based on the requirement of candidates as Medical Practitioners under the various categories. However, Aspirants with essential qualifications can apply for North Western Railway Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - NWR Notification 2021:
Name of the Post
No. of Vacancies
General Duty Medical Officer
MD / DNB
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 53 years as on 01/05/2021
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per rules.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 75000 - 95000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Interview.
How to apply for North Western Railway Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of North Western Railway.
- Verify the notification details to check out whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational Qualification, Experience, Age Proof and other relevant documents to email address stated below.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 21st April 2021
Download the Official Notification of North Western Railway Recruitment 2021. Click Here