National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases (NITRD) published a recruitment notification for the post of Research Associate, Multi-Tasking Staff. NITRD has about 2 vacant positions to fulfil in New Delhi. Walk-in-Interview notification for 17th April 2021 for eligible candidates having 10th, Ph.D. qualifications. Applicants can check out Eligibility, Selection Criteria, Application Process, and other details in the notifications. However, interested candidates with essential qualifications can appear for NITRD Recruitment 2021on the scheduled date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - NITRD Notification 2021:
Name of the Post
Ph.D or MD / MS / MDS or M.Sc
- Applicant's age should be 25 - 40 years as of the closing date of application.
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per rules.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 15800 - 47000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Interview. The final decision by the selection committee and shortlisted candidates will be informed for further process.
How to apply for NITRD Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of NITRD.
- Verify the notification details to check out whether eligible or not.
- Candidates with their Biodata.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational Qualification, Experience, Age proof, Recent passport size photographs, and other relevant documents at the time of interview.
- Original certificates and testimonials for verification at the time of interview.
Walk-in-Interview Date & Reporting Time: 29th April 2021 at 9:00 AM.
Venue: Auditorium, NITRD, New Delhi.
Download the Official Notification of NITRD Recruitment 2021. Click Here