NICPR Technician, DEO, Technical Officer Job Notification 2021 - 27 Vacancies in Uttar Pradesh Full-time JobApr 16th, 2021 at 14:43 Govt Noida 37 views
National Institute of Cancer Prevention and Research (NICPR) published the latest recruitment notification for the post Technician, Data Entry Operator, Technical Officer, and Technical Assistant. NICPR has about 27 vacant positions to fulfill in Noida. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Intermediate (10+2), Post Graduate qualifications. Employment notification released on 15th April 2021, applicants who are searching for Central / State Government jobs can make this page as a reference to get more new latest job notifications. Candidates will be hired based on the requirement of the organization. Check out Eligibility, Selection Criteria, Application Process, and other details in the notification before apply for NICPR Jobs 2021. However, Aspirants with essential qualifications can appear for NICPR Walk-in-interview Recruitment 2021 on the scheduled date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - NICPR Notification 2021:
Name of the Post
Data Entry Operator
Intermediate(10+2) / DMLT
Degree / Post Graduate
The applicant's age should be 25 - 30 years as of the closing date of the application.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 17000 - 32000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in the
- Written Test
Application Procedure of NICPR Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of NICPR.
- Verify the notification details to check out whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may submit the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational Qualification, Experience, Age Proof, and other relevant documents.
- Original documents for verification at the time of interview.
Date of Walk-in-Interview: 19th April 2021
Download the Official Notification and Application Form of NICPR Recruitment 2021. Click Here