National Health System Resource Centre (NHSRC) has advertised the Latest Recruitment Notification 2021 to fulfil the 08 Junior Consultant and Consultant Vacancies. Candidates, who have a qualification of Degree / MBA / Post Graduation / PGDBM / PGDBA are eligible. Interested candidates may apply on/before 10th May 2021. However, hopeful aspirants may read further information such as the eligibility criteria, age limit, selection process, important dates, and more details as mentioned below.
Name of the Post
No. of Vacancies
Degree / B.Com / Post Graduation (M.Com)
MBA / PGDBM / PGDBA (Finance)
- Junior Consultant: The upper age limit is 40 years.
- Consultant: The upper age limit is 45 years.
- Junior Consultant: Rs.40,000/- to Rs.70,000/- per month.
- Consultant: Rs.60,000/- to Rs.1,20,000/- per month.
- Based on the Interview.
- There is no Application Fee.
Steps to Apply:
- Visit the NHSRC Official Website.
- Select the desired Post and click on Apply Online.
- Fill in all the details in the application form.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Verify the details and click on Submit.
- Take the printout of an application configuration for further use.
Last Date to Apply Online
10th May 2021
Click on the Links Download NHSRC Recruitment Notification 2021
To Apply Online for Junior Consultant Post - Click Here
To Apply Online for Consultant Post - Click Here