Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)
Advt No. 19/2019
State Service Prelims Exam 2020
· For General: Rs.524/-
· For OBC/ SC/ ST: Rs. 324/-
· pay exam fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline through E Challan.
· Starting Date to Apply Online: 23-12-2019
· Closing Date to Apply Online: 13-01-2020
· Date for Preliminary Exam: 21-03-2021 (Changed From 05-04-2020 to 26-04-2020 Revised to 13-09-2020, Changed to 20-09-2020, Revised to 11-10-2020, Changed to 14-03-2021 postponed and Revised to 21-03-2021)
· Last Date for Answer Key Objections: 31-03-2021
· Dates for Mains Exam: 02, 03 & 04-08-2020 (New Dates Announced Later)
Age Limit (as on 01-07-2019)
· Minimum Age: 19 Years
· Maximum Age: 38 Years
· Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
· Candidates should possess Any Degree from recognized University.
Assistant State Tax Commissioner
Deputy Chief Executive Officer
Assistant Commissioner/ Project officer
Deputy Education Officer, Maharashtra Education Department
Deputy Superintendent, Land Record
Deputy Superintendent, State Excise Fee
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online
Scribe and/or Compensatory Time allowed candidates list
Prelims Admit Card
Writer and/or Compensatory Time allowed candidates list
Download Hall Ticket
Main Exam Syllabus
MPSC Recruitment 2021, Jobs: Apply online for the latest MPSC jobs (Maharashtra Public Service Commission) & get recruitment notifications for Assistant, Superintendent, etc. Subscribe & find updates on MPSC jobs. Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) is one of the civil service jobs created by the Constitution of India at the state level.