MP Govt Jobs 2021: Junior/ Senior Research Fellow/ Research Associate jobs at IIT Indore Full-time JobJul 2nd, 2021 at 08:59 Govt Indore 65 views
Junior Research Fellow/ Senior Research Fellow/ Research Associate Jobs in Indore: On 27.06.2021, IIT Indore announced job notification for the post of Junior Research Fellow/ Senior Research Fellow/ Research Associate has been released officially. B.Tech/B.E, M.E/M.Tech, M.Phil/Ph.D pass Can apply for this job openings. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website iiti.ac.in. The application process ends on 02.07.2021.
IIT Indore Recruitment 2021
Junior Research Fellow/ Senior Research Fellow/ Research Associate Jobs
No of Posts
Last Date to Apply
Applications are invited from high caliber, enthusiastic and research-oriented students for the position of JRF/SRF/RA in the CSIR funded research project titled “Functionalized polycrystalline carbon nanotubes and their bundles as potential candidates for hydrogen storage”.
1. Name of the Post: JRF/SRF/RA
2. Essential Qualification:
a) For JRF position: BE/BTech or equivalent degree with at least 55% marks and passing of GATE.
b) For SRF position: (a) BE/BTech degree with at least 2 years of post BE/BTech research/teaching experience as evidenced from published papers in standard refereed journals or (b) ME/MTech or equivalent degree in Engineering/Technology.
c) For RA position: Doctorate (PhD) or equivalent or having 3 years of research, teaching and design and development experience after ME/MTech degree.
3. Desirables: Candidate having exposure to atomistic modelling of carbon nanotubes as well as simulation works on nanostructures are encouraged to apply.
4. Monthly Stipend: As per CSIR norms.
5. Duration: Initial appointment for one year and extendable up to 2 years based on the performance. Sincere and interested candidates will be encouraged to enroll for the PhD program at IIT Indore.
Maximum 28 - 35 years.(Upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years of SC/ST/OBC/Women and Physically handicapped candidates)
Department of Mechanical Engineering Indian Institute of Technology Indore Khandwa Road, Simrol Indore 453 552
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
1. Interested candidates are requested to submit one page write-up and a detailed CV to Dr. S.I. Kundalwal (firstname.lastname@example.org) and copy to Mr. Hemant Raghuwanshi (email@example.com), via email only with the subject line as “Application for project staff position in CSIR project”. There is no deadline for the application and this recruitment advertisement will remain active until the position is filled. Department of Mechanical Engineering Indian Institute of Technology Indore Khandwa Road, Simrol Indore 453 552
2. In one-page write-up, the candidate may write about his/her past research work, any relevant research project done by the candidate, his/her idea for future research or views on the above project based on the literature search etc.
3. CV should include complete information such as academic grades/percentage starting from Xth standard onwards with the details of year of passing, university or college, GATE score (with year, discipline, marks, All India Rank, number of candidates appeared), contact details and a valid email id. Kindly mention the work experience in detail of related field. Incomplete applications will be rejected.
4. Applicants are encouraged to visit ATOM Lab website for more details (http://www.sikundalwal.com/).
5. In case of any query related to above project, kindly email to Dr. Kundalwal