Junior Research Fellow Jobs in Indore: On 24.06.2021, IIT Indore announced job notification for the post of Junior Research Fellow has been released officially. M.Sc pass Can apply for this job openings. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website iiti.ac.in. The application process ends on 04.07.2021.
IIT Indore Recruitment 2021
Junior Research Fellow Jobs
No of Posts
Last Date to Apply
Applications are invited from highly motivated and eligible candidates for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in a SERB funded Research Project titled " s-Block Metal Aromatics and Antiaromatics ".
1. Post: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
2. Objectives of the Project: The objective of the project is to synthesize s-block metal antiaromatic compounds via salt elimination of Group 2 metal precursor and dilithium salt of butadiene moiety. Successful results of this will further be approached toward reduction of the antiaromatic compounds leading to the 6π electrons aromatic system.
3. Eligibility Essential Qualification: Master’s in Chemistry from recognized Universities/Institutes with JRF (CSIR/UGC-NET) or valid GATE score.
4. Stipend: The amount of JRF fellowship will be as per SERB norms.
5. Duration: The initial appointment will be for one year, which is extendable up to the duration of the project solely based on performance.
Selection Procedure :
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview (via online mode). Shortlisted candidates will be intimated over an e-mail about the date of interview.
How to Apply :
1. Interested candidates are requested to submit a detailed CV to Dr. Dipak Kumar Roy, Department of Chemistry, Indian Institute of Technology Indore, via e-mail: email@example.com with the subject line “JRF application for SERB Project” latest by July 04, 2021.
2. CV should include details of academic grades starting from X standard onwards with details of the year of passing, university or institute, etc. and work experience and nature of work if applicable. Complete details of NET/GATE such as year of passing/validity, discipline, marks, All India Rank, and number of candidates appeared should be mentioned in the CV. Incomplete applications will be rejected. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview (via online mode). Shortlisted candidates will be intimated over an e-mail about the date of interview.