Junior Research Fellow Jobs in Bhopal: On 21.06.2021, IISER Bhopal announced job notification for the post of Junior Research Fellow has been released officially. M.Sc pass Can apply for this job openings. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website iiserb.ac.in. The application process ends on 05.07.2021.
IISER Bhopal Recruitment 2021
Junior Research Fellow Jobs
No of Posts
Rs. 31,000 /-Per Month
Last Date to Apply
Application is invited from Indian nationals for the post of Junior Research Fellow under SERB-funded research project entitled “Proteomic identification and functional characterization of stress-induced cytoskeletal SUMO substrates.”
1. Name of the Position: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
2. Salary: Rs 31,000 per month; HRA shall be admissible only if hostel accommodation is not provided.
3. Duration: 1 year (can be extended for one more year subject to satisfactory performance and funds availability)
4. Essential Qualification:
i. Applicants should have an M.Sc. degree in Life Sciences or Biotechnology or related subject with sound knowledge in the field of Molecular biology, protein purification, and protein modification analyses. At least a year-long experience in mammalian cell culture and proteomic analysis carries extra weightage to the application.
ii. Applicant must have qualified NET(JRF/LS) or GATE and a minimum of two years of experimental handling experience in Cell biology and confocal microscopy.
Less than 33 years on the date of interview
Associate Professor, Cell (Academic Building 3), Room 119, Department of Biological Sciences, Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) Bhopal, Bhopal Bypass Road, Bhauri, Bhopal 462066 Madhya Pradesh, INDIA.
Selection Procedure :
Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed over the google meet platform on 7th July 2021. There is no TA/DA admissible for attending the online interview. The selected candidate will be notified by email and is expected to join immediately
How to Apply :
1. Interested applicants should email their CV and 1- Page cover letter (describing their relevant experience and a motivation statement to be part of this project) to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5th July 2021
2. Contact Details Ram Kumar Mishra, PhD Associate Professor, Cell (Academic Building 3), Room #119, Department of Biological Sciences, Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) Bhopal, Bhopal Bypass Road, Bhauri, Bhopal 462066 Madhya Pradesh, INDIA.
3. Email: email@example.com