Meghalaya Govt Jobs 2021: Superintending Engineer Jobs in Shillong For B.E/ B.Tech at North Eastern Council Secretariat Full-time JobJul 6th, 2021 at 09:13 Engineering Shillong 421 views
Superintending Engineer Jobs in Shilong: On 19.05.2021, North Eastern Council Secretariat announced job notification for the post of Superintending Engineer has been released officially. B.Tech/B.E pass Can apply for this job openings. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website necouncil.gov.in. The application process ends on 17.07.2021.
North Eastern Council Secretariat Recruitment 2021
Superintending Engineer Jobs
No of Posts
Last Date to Apply
The North Eastern Council Secretariat is looking for the services of a suitable officer for appointment to the post of Superintending Engineer (Civil) on deputation (including short term contract)/failing which by promotion basis.
i. The details of post, eligibility criteria, job requirement, age limit, qualification and experience required for the post are indicated The pay and other terms and conditions of deputation will be regulated in accordance with DOPT's 0M No. 6/8/2009-Estt.(Pay-II) dated 17.06.2010 as amended from time to time.
1. Post Name: Superintending Engineer
2. No of Post: 01
3. Pay Scale: Rs 14300 - 400 - 18300 (5th CPC)/ PB-4 Rs. 37400 - 67000/- + GP Rs.8,700/- (6th CPC) corres onding to level 13 of Pa Matrix CPC
i. holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre/ De artment ; or with five years' service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in posts in the scale of pay of Grade Pay Rs.7,600/- (6 CPC) corresponding to Level 12 of Pay Matrix of the 7th CPC or equivalent in the parent cadre or Department ; or
ii. with ten years' service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in posts in the scale of pay of Rs. Rs. 15,600-39, 100/-+GP Rs. 6,600/- (6th CPC) Corresponding to Level 11 of Pay Matrix of the 7th CPC or equivalent in the parent cadre or Department; and
5. (b) possessing the following educational qualifications and experience: (i) Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University or Institute or equivalent. (ii) Twelve year's experience in execution or construction of civil works including hill roads.
6. The departmental Executive Engineer (Civil) with ten years' regular service in the grade shall also be considered alongwith outsiders and in case he is selected for appointment to the post the same shall be deemed to have been filled by promotion.
7. Job requirement:
i. To assist Adviser (Transport & Communication), NEC in all matters pertaining to Transport and Communication sector including the Road and Bridge schemes/projects etc. and to give all necessary inputs to Adviser (T&C) so that he can advise Secretary, NEC in all matters pertaining to Transport and Communication sector.
ii. To scrutinize and prepare plan and estimates including release of fund of such schemes as may be proposed by State Government/NEC during the plan period. To represent NEC in any Board or Meeting pertaining to these areas of works as and when required.
8. No. NEC/ADM/11/2017 vol.ll
The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation (including short term contract) shall be not exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of the receipt of applications.
1. Application in the prescribed format duly completed, signed by the candidate, countersigned and sealed by the Cadre/ Appointing authority.
2. Attested copies of ACRs for the last 5(five) years duly attested on each page with seal by an officer with the rank of Under Secretary to the Government of India or equivalent.
3. Integrity Certificate.
4. Vigilance Clearance.
5. Major or minor penalty certificate for the last 10 years of his service.
6. A certificate to the effect that the particulars furnished by the candidate have been verified and found correct as per service records.
7. Cadre clearance certificate.
North Eastern Council Secretariat, Ministry Of Development Of North Eastern Region, Nongrim Hills, Shillong-793 003
Selection Procedure :
Selection will be based on to deputation (including short term contract)/ failing which by promotion basis.
How to Apply :
1. Cadre authorities/ Head of Departments are requested to forward applications of eligible and willing candidates whose services can be spared on deputation (including short term contract) basis immediately so as to reach the Director (Admn.) within 60 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News.
2. The Application Forms/Curriculum Vitae Proforma at and for other necessary details, the candidates are advised to visit and download from the NEC Website http://necouncil.gov.in.