Meghalaya Govt Jobs 2021: Junior Research Fellow and Senior Research Fellow jobs in West Garo Hills at NEHU Full-time JobJul 6th, 2021 at 09:03 Govt Shillong 141 views
Junior Research Fellow and Senior Research Fellow Jobs in West Garo Hills: On 05.07.2021, NEHU announced job notification for the post of Junior Research Fellow and Senior Research Fellow has been released officially. M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech pass Can apply for this job openings. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website nehu.ac.in. The application process ends on 12.07.2021.
NEHU Recruitment 2021
Junior Research Fellow and Senior Research Fellow Jobs
No of Posts
Rs. 31,000 - Rs. 35,000 /-Per Month
West Garo Hills Jobs
Last Date to Apply
Applications are invited on prescribed format for the temporary post of “Junior Research Fellow (JRF) and Senior Research Fellow (SRF)” for the following ongoing/new projects. Selected candidate may enroll in Ph.D. Programme in the Department of Agribusiness Management and Food Technology, North-Eastern Hill University (NEHU), Meghalaya based on Institute norms and regulations.
1. Post: Junior Research Fellow (JRF) and Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
2. Name of the project, Funding agency & Duration of the ongoing project (No. Of months)
a. Value chain on processing of novel duck meat and egg products under existing farming system of NER for entrepreneurship development: DBT, Government of India- 24
b. Extraction and characterisation of functional phytochemicals from khoonphal (Haematocarpus validus) of Meghalaya and its value addition: DST-SERB, Government of India- 12
c. Development of vegetative propagation protocol and vacuum freeze dehydrated probiotic powder from Sohiong (Prunus nepalensis) fruit: DBT, Government of India- 36
3. Emoluments: - JRF- Rs.31,000 + HRA for first two years and SRF-Rs.35,000 + HRA for third year (For NET/GATE candidate only)
4. Essential Qualifications: First Class M.Sc/M.Tech/M.E in Food Engineering and Technology/Chemical Engineering/Food Science and Technology/ Agriculture Process Engineering/Bioprocess Engineering and its allied subjects
5. Desirable Qualifications Experiences in Food Research Laboratory/National Level Laboratory/Field Level work and use of Microsoft Office as well as statistical tools for science and technology.
Selection Procedure :
The shortlisted candidates may be called for online/offline interview mode on 15/07/2021 and selected candidates are requested to join as immediately.
How to Apply :
1. Interested candidates may send their application form along with self-attested photocopies of mark sheets, certificates from 10th standards onwards, testimonials, experience certificate (if any) to email@example.com before 12/07/2021.
No: TC/ABMFT/Ex.Project/2018-21/020. Dated: 05/07/2021