Meghalaya Govt Jobs 2021: Adviser Jobs in Shilong For B.E/ B.Tech at North Eastern Council Secretariat Full-time JobJul 6th, 2021 at 09:10 Govt Shillong 401 views
Adviser Jobs in Shilong: On 22.06.2021, North Eastern Council Secretariat announced job notification for the post of Adviser has been released officially. B.Tech/B.E pass Can apply for this job openings. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website necouncil.gov.in. The application process ends on 20.08.2021.
North Eastern Council Secretariat Recruitment 2021
No of Posts
Last Date to Apply
The North Eastern Council Secretariat is looking for services of suitable officers for filling up the posts of 01 (one) post of Director (Science & Technology) on deputation (including short term contract)/For Armed Forces Personnel: deputation or re-employment basis 01 (one) post of Director (Human Resource Development and Employment) on deputation]For Armed Forces Personnel: deputation or re-employment basis
i. 01 (one) post of Advisor (Irrigation, Flood Control and Water Management) on deputation (including short term contract) basis as per the provisions of Recruitment Rules.
1. Post Name: Adviser (Irrigation, Flood Control and Water Management)
2. No of post: 01
3. scale of Pay: 12000 - 16500 (5 CPC)/ PB -3 Rs.15,600 - 39,100/- + GP Rs.7600/- 6th CPC corresponding to level 12 of the 7th CPC.
4. Deputation (including short term contract): Officers under the Central Government or State Government or Union Territories or Public Sector Undertakings or Universities or Recognised Research Institutions or Statutory or Autonomous Organisations:
i) holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre or department; or
ii) with five years' service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a egular basis in posts in the scale of pay of Rs. 10000- 15200/- (9 CPC)/ PB-3 .15600-39100/-+GP to level 1 lof the 7th PC or equivalent in the parent cadre or department; or
5. Possessin the following educational qualifications and experience;
i. Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognised University or equivalent.
ii. Ten years' experience in different branch of water resources development such as planning, investigation, hydrology, design, construction and execution of water resources developments projects.
6. Job Description:
To advise Secretary, North Eastern Council in taking up comprehensive programmes in the region flood control development and irrigation resources and soil conservation ro es. To study water resources in the states of North Eastern Region and suggest measures to harness resources for irrigation purpose and for drinkin water. To formulate projects in the above field. To assist the states of North Eastern Region in all matters pertaining to those field of activities.
7. No. ADMN-12011/1/2021-ADMN
I. Application in prescribed format — Annexure-II duly completed, signed by the candidate and countersigned by the Cadre/Appointing authority.
2. Attested copies of ACRs for the last 5(five) years duly attested on each page with seal by an officer not below the rank of Under Secretary to the Government of India or above.
3. Integrity Certificate.
4. Vigilance Clearance.
5. Major or minor penalty certificate for the last 10 years of his service.
6. A certificate to the effect that the particulars furnished by the candidate have been verified and found correct as per service records.
7. Cadre clearance certificate.
8. Self attested copies of educational certificates
Selection Procedure :
Selection will be based on deputation (including short term contract)/ For Armed Forces Personnel: deputation or re-employment basis and on deputation/For Armed Forces Personnel: deputation or re-employment basis
How to Apply :
1. Cadre authorities/Head of Departments are requested to forward applications of eligible and willing candidates whose services can be spared on deputation basis immediately so as to reach the undersigned within 60 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News.
2. The details of post, eligibility criteria, job requirement, age limit, qualifications and experience required for the posts are indicated in below.
3. For Application Forms/CurricuIum Vitae Proformaand other necessary details the candidates are advised to visit and download from the NEC Website http://necouncil.gov.in