Maharashtra Postal Circle rolled out with new recruitment notification for the post of Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS). Postal Circle has about 2428 vacant positions to fulfill in Maharashtra. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having 10th qualifications. Employment notification released on 27th April, candidates who are interested can follow this page for more new Indian Post job notification from all India. Applicants can get more information like Eligibility, Selection Criteria, Application Process, and other details in the notification. However, Aspirants with essential qualifications can apply for Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment 2021on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - Maharashtra Circle Notification 2021:
Name of the Post
Gramin Dak Sevaks
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 40 years as on closing date of application.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 10000 - 14500 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the automatically generated merit list. Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards.
Application Procedure of Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of Maharashtra Postal Circle.
- Go to Live Notification and select the post to apply.
- Click on Registration, if you are a new user.
- After registration log in with Reg ID and Password.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of Documents / Certificates, Signatures, and Photos.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application form.
- General / OBC / EWS Male / Transman: Rs.100
- SC / ST / PWD / Female / Transwoman: No Fee.
Online application starts from
27th April 2021
Last Date for the online application
26th May 2021
Download the Official Notification of Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment 2021.
For Online Application Link. Go Here