Teaching Assistant Jobs in Pune: On 29.06.2021, IISER Pune announced job notification for the post of Teaching Assistant has been released officially. M.Sc pass Can apply for this job openings. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website iiserpune.ac.in. The application process ends on 11.07.2021.
IISER Pune Recruitment 2021
Teaching Assistant Jobs
No of Posts
Rs. 15,600 /-Per Month
Last Date to Apply
Institute invites applications from Indian nationals possessing excellent academic record for the following position:
1. Name of the post: Teaching Assistant
2. Number of Posts: 03
3. Educational Qualification: M. Sc. in Mathematics from a recognized university with minimum of 60% marks or equivalent grade
4. Job requirements: The incumbent is expected to support faculty in conducting the classes, examinations, and evaluations in the mathematics department.
5. Tenure of appointment: Up to March 31, 2022 which may be curtailed or extended for a further period subject to satisfactory performance and need for services.
6. Consolidated emoluments: Rs 15,600/- per month
7. ADVT. NO.: 36/2021
General Information / details about the posts:
1. The appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation.
2. The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment / absorption in IISER Pune.
3. The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities / Institutions
4. The prescribed educational qualification is bare minimum and mere possession of same does not entitle candidates to be called for selection process. Where number of applications received in response to this advertisement is large, it may not be convenient or possible to carry out selection process for all the candidates.
a. Based on the recommendations of the Screening Committee, the number of candidates to be called for the selection process may be restricted to a reasonable limit after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying.
5. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
6. No interim enquiries / correspondence / communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
7. Canvassing in any form and / or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.
IISER Pune, Dr. Homi Bhabha Road, Pune 411008, Maharashtra, India
Selection Procedure :
List of shortlisted candidates for selection process (to be carried out preferably over video call) with details of date & time will be put up on the institute website below this advertisement and the shortlisted candidates will be informed by e-mail only. Therefore, please mention active Mobile Number and Email ID in the application form
How to Apply :
1. Interested candidates should send the application by email in the prescribed format available below this advertisement by email (convert into PDF Format) addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before July 11, 2021. Please mention Advt. No. 36/2021 -Teaching Assistant in the subject line of the email.
2. Recent passport size photograph and photocopies of relevant certificates and other testimonials in support of age, qualification, and experience etc. Will be collected and verified at an appropriate stage.