Maharashtra Govt Jobs 2021: Senior Resident jobs in Mumbai at ESIC Model Hospital, Mumbai Full-time JobJun 30th, 2021 at 09:41 Govt Mumbai 136 views
Senior Resident Jobs in Mumbai: On 29.06.2021, ESIC Model Hospital, Mumbai announced job notification for the post of Senior Resident has been released officially. MBBS, Diploma, DNB, MS/MD pass Can apply for this job openings. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website esic.nic.in. The application process ends on 30.06.2021.
ESIC Model Hospital, Mumbai Recruitment 2021
Senior Resident Jobs
No of Posts
Rs. 101,000 /-Per Month
Last Date to Apply
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation is a statutory body constituted under an Act of Parliament (ESI Act, 1948) and works under the administrative control of Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India. ESIC Model Hospital, Andheri proposes to recruit Senior Resident (Ad-hoc basis) for 39 days Contract.
1. Post: Senior Resident
2. Department: Anaesthesiology, Biochemistry, Casualty, Medicine & ICU, Microbiology, Ophthalmology (Eye), Pul. Medicine (Chest), Radio-Diagnosis (Radiology), Surgery
3. No of Vacancy: 20
4. Qualification: MBBS with PG, MD, DNB, Diploma in concerned specialty from recognized university or MBBS with 2 Years working experience in the same, it is applicable only Non-availability of PG qualified candidate.
5. Emoluments: Rs.1,01,000/- per month. It would be reduced by Rs.1350/- per month for diploma holder and Rs.2250/- for NonDiploma/ degree. No other allowances in any form shall be admissible.
Age As On 30.06.2021 Not exceeding 40 years.
1. Age relaxation for OBC / SC / ST / PWD / Ex-Servicemen will be as per rule.
2. The post is purely on ad-hoc basis for a period of 39 days extendable by another 39 days Subject to Satisfactory Performance.
3. The appointment will be subject to his/her being declared medically fit and satisfactory verification of his/her character and antecedents.
4. No other benefit will be extended to you as admissible to regular ESIC employees. You will have no claim whatsoever for regularization for your services in this hospital.
5. Private practice of any kind will not be allowed. No TA/ DA will be admissible either for appearing for Interview, for medical examination or for joining the post.
6. Submission of declaration of marital status and declaration of having only one living spouse in case of married individual and making solemn affirmation to the effect of registration of marriage and taking an oath of allegiance/ faithfulness to the Constitution of India.
7. It is a contractual post for 39 days only and contract will be signed on a stamp paper of Rs.100/- The original contract will be with the hospital and its copy will be with candidate.
8. He/ She will be entitled to avail off leave days which will be computed at prorate basis of 2 (Two) days in tenure of 39 days of services rendered by him/her. No half day is allowed.
9. You will not be entitled to avail any other kind of leave. You will not be entitled to Medical and other kind of benefit. The duties of the Senior Resident will be as assigned by M. S. of the hospital. They will be required to attend emergency duties as assigned by M.S. or HOD or other senior medical officers.
10. While on emergency duty the Senior Resident will not leave the department without handing over the charge to the reliever. The Candidate Will be required to deposit a security of Rs.3000/- through Demand Draft in favour of ESI Fund Account No.1 payable at Mumbai at the time of joining which is refundable after completion of tenure period and production of “No due Certificate”.
11. The services can be terminated at any time without serving any notice/assigning any reason. However, the engagement shall automatically come to an end on the expiry of their period herein first mentioned and no further notice would be required for termination of contract of the first party.
12. No experience certificate will be issued unless the full term is completed. If he/she does not complete the period of 39 days, he/ she will not claim any dues in r/o salary. No hostel accommodation/ quarters will be provided. 10.No conveyance/ Ambulance will be provided to attend emergency calls.
13. Absence from work for a period of continuous five days will amount to voluntary abandonment of engagement and no further order of disengagement shall be necessary.
14.If any time he/she found guilty of any misconduct with ESIC Beneficiaries, Staff, Officials of negligence of your duties then the Medical Superintendent of the hospital may terminate your contractual engagement with immediate effect and likely forfeiture of security money and experience certificate may not be issued and no amount will be paid to you in lieu of any notice.
15.He/ She is required to produce original documents along with photocopies of substantiating his/ her age matriculation certificate educational qualification, experience and MMC / MCI Registration certificate.
16.If any declaration given or information furnished proves to be false or if the candidate is found to have willfully suppressed any material/ information, he/she will be liable to be removed from services or such other action as deemed fit will be taken by the appointing authority
17.Due to fire mishap the Model Hospital Andheri is working from ESIS Kandivali premises till the Reopening of ESIC Model Hospital Andheri, Mumbai.
1. For Candidates: - Documents Required
i) Matriculation Certificate for Age Proof.
ii) Proof of Educational Qualification.
iii) MMC/MCI Registration Certificates.
iv) Internship Completion Certificate.
v) Latest Caste Certificate/ Non-Creamy layer Certificate/ EWS certificate.
vi) Experience Certificates, NOC letter, Reliving letter from the employer if already employed.
vii) Two Photographs (PP Size)
viii) Duly filled Bio data form as per (To be filled by the Candidate only Capital letter)
2nd Floor, Dy. M.S. Office, ESIS Hospital Kandivali, Akurli Road, Kandivali East, Mumbai-400101
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
1. walk-in-interview” For Recruitment For The Post Of Senior Resident (Ad-hoc Basis) Contractual For 39 Days. Venue of Interview- 2 nd Floor, Dy. M.S. Office, ESIS Hospital Kandivali, Akurli Road, Kandivali East, Mumbai-400101.
2. The cutoff date with respect to qualification for all posts is 30.06.2021.