Research Associate Jobs in Pune: On 02.07.2021, IISER Pune announced job notification for the post of Research Associate has been released officially. M.Phil/Ph.D pass Can apply for this job openings. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website iiserpune.ac.in. The application process ends on 11.07.2021.
IISER Pune Recruitment 2021
Research Associate Jobs
No of Posts
Rs. 47,000 /-Per Month
Last Date to Apply
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune is a premier autonomous Institution established by the Ministry of Education, Government of India, for promotion of high quality science education and research in the country. Institute invites applications from Indian nationals having excellent academic record for the following position purely on temporary and contractual basis under the funded project:
1. Name of the Post: Research Associate (RA)
2. Number of posts: 01 (One)
3. Funding agency: Private
4. Minimum Educational Qualification: Ph.D. in Synthetic Organic Chemistry
5. Preference: Candidates having some hands-on experience will be preferred.
6. Tenure of the appointment: Upto September 30, 2021
7. Consolidated emoluments: Rs. 47,000/- + 24% HRA per month
Not more than 35 years as on last date of application
General Information / Details About The Post
1. The appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on termination of the project.
2. The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment / absorption in Funding Agency or in IISER Pune.
3. The appointment of the applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency particularly applicable to the said project.
4. The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities / Institutions.
5. The prescribed educational qualifications are bare minimum and mere possession of same does not entitle candidates to be called for selection process. Where number of applications received in response to this advertisement is large, it may not be convenient or possible to carry out selection process for all the candidates.
a. Based on the recommendations of the Screening Committee, the Project Investigator may restrict the number of candidates to be called for the selection process to a reasonable limit after taking into consideration qualification and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement.
b. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying.
6. Age relaxation commensurate with relevant experience of the applicant may be considered with the prior approval of the competent authority.
7. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
8. No interim enquiries / correspondence / communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
9. Canvassing in any form and / or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.
Selection Procedure :
List of shortlisted candidates for selection process (to be carried out preferably over video call) with details of date & time will be put up on the institute website below this advertisement and the shortlisted candidates will be informed by e-mail only.
How to Apply :
1. Interested candidates should send the application by email in the prescribed format available below this advertisement by email (convert into PDF Format) addressed to email@example.com on or before July 11, 2021. Please mention “Advt. No. 38/2021” and “Research Associate (RA)” in the subject line of the email.
2. Therefore, please mention active Mobile Number and Email ID in the application form.
3. Recent passport size photograph and photocopies of relevant certificates and other testimonials in support of age, qualification, and experience etc. Will be collected and verified at an appropriate stage.
Advt. No.: 38/2021/IISER-P/Proj._Rect./02.07.2021