Maharashtra Govt Jobs 2021: Project Associate/ Junior Research Fellow jobs at IISER Pune Full-time JobJul 3rd, 2021 at 09:14 Govt Pune 146 views
Project Associate/ Junior Research Fellow Jobs in Pune: On 22.06.2021, IISER Pune announced job notification for the post of Project Associate/ Junior Research Fellow has been released officially. M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech pass Can apply for this job openings. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website iiserpune.ac.in. The application process ends on 05.07.2021.
IISER Pune Recruitment 2021
Project Associate/ Junior Research Fellow Jobs
No of Posts
Rs. 25,000 - Rs. 31,000 /-Per Month
Last Date to Apply
Institute invites applications from Indian nationals having excellent academic record and relevant work experience for the following positions purely on temporary and contractual basis under the funded project titled “Indigenous Li-ion Battery Development for Solar Inverters, Solar EV Chargers, and Small Electric Vehicles” (Proj. code: 30121548) funded by Department of Science & Technology (DST), Govt. of India:
ADVT NO: 34/2021
Post Code: 2
1. Name of the Post: Project Associate (PA) / Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
2. Number of posts: 01 (One)
3. Minimum Educational Qualification: M.Sc. or M. Tech. in Physics / Chemistry / Materials Science / Nanotechnology
4. Preference: Candidates having some hands-on experience on material synthesis, characterization and analysis and knowledge about electrochemistry will be preferred
5. Job requirements: Incumbent is expected to carry out testing of the properties of battery electrode materials and coin cells.
6. Tenure of the appointment: Initially for a period of six months, extendable for further period subject to satisfactory performance of incumbent and continuation of project.
7. Consolidated emoluments:
a] Rs. 25000/- + 24% HRA per month
b] Rs. 31,000/- + 24% HRA per month based on valid CSIR / UGC-JRF / NET / GATE/ Qualified National Level Test conducted by Central Govt. Depts. and their agencies Or equivalent scorecard
PA - Not more than 35 years as on last date of application, JRF - Not more than 28 years as on last date of application
1. The appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on termination of the project.
2. The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment / absorption in Funding Agency or in IISER Pune.
3. The appointment of the applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency particularly applicable to the said project.
4. The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities / Institutions.
5. The prescribed educational qualification/s are the bare minimum and mere possession of same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview. Where number of applications received in response to this advertisement is large, it may not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the recommendations of the Screening Committee, the Project Investigator may restrict the number of candidates to be called for the interview to a reasonable limit after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying.
6. Age relaxation commensurate with experience of the applicant may be considered with the prior approval of the competent authority.
7. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview
Selection Procedure :
List of shortlisted candidates for selection process with details of date & time will be put up on the institute website below this advertisement and the shortlisted candidates will be informed by e-mail only. Therefore, please mention active Mobile Number and Email ID in the application form.
How to Apply :
1. Interested candidates should send the application by email in the prescribed format available below this advertisement by email (convert into PDF Format) addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before July 05, 2021. Please mention “Advt. No. 33/2021” and “Post Code, Project code “30121548” in the subject line of the email.
2. Recent passport size photograph and photocopies of relevant certificates and other testimonials in support of age, qualification, experience etc. will be collected and verified at an appropriate stage.