Junior Research Fellow Jobs in Nagpur: On 02.07.2021, VNIT announced job notification for the post of Junior Research Fellow has been released officially. M.E/M.Tech pass Can apply for this job openings. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria attend the walkin interview on 08.07.2021.
VNIT Recruitment 2021
Junior Research Fellow Jobs
No of Posts
Rs. 31,000 /-Per Month
Recruitment for the project titled "IoT based Soil Parameter Tester for Comparison of Fertilizer Free Natural Farming and Chemical Fertilizer based Farming" funded by Department of Science and Technology, SEED Division, GOI.
1. Post: Junior Research Fellow
2. Duration of Project: Three Years
3. Total Post: 01 (one)
a. Candidate should hold a M.Tech. Degree in relevant areas such as VLSI Design/ Microelectronics/Nanoelectronics/Embedded Systems from a recognized university. Having a working knowledge of Linux, VLSI software tools is advantageous.
b. The candidates appearing for MTech project dissertation exam can also apply provided they should show the passing certificate at the time of interview. Candidates with experience of Sensor Design, fabrication and test, Embedded Systems, Linux and Programming language and IoT implementation will be preferred.
5. Salary: The remuneration will be Rs.31,000 per month (Consolidated)
6. Candidates having qualifying GATE score will be preferred. The duration of the post will be initially for six months and may be extended further subject to satisfactory performance and provisions under the Project. The post will be coterminous with the duration of the project.
Center for VLSI and Nanotechnology, VNIT, Nagpur
ates will be shortlisted based on their academic performance/professional experience and only the selected candidate will be intimated by email
How to Apply :
1. Mere fulfillment of qualifications/experience requirements does not entitle a candidate to be called for the interview. No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from candidates regarding reasons for conduct and result of interview. No TA/DA is permissible for attending the interview. The Institute reserves the right to: (a) conduct written/trade tests for such posts wherever if the circumstances so warrant (b) not filling any of the advertised position.
2. The interested candidates should remain present on mentioned address with a copy of resume mentioning Educational Qualifications, Professional Experience (if any), contact details including email and phone numbers, all original and self-attested photocopies of all essential documents for an interview on their own expenses. Candidates need to report and register themselves at venue between 9.30 am to 11:00 am for the interview.
3. Date of walk-in-interview: Thursday 8th July 2021, Time of walk-in-interview: 11.00 am, Place of Interview: Center for VLSI and Nanotechnology, VNIT, Nagpur
VNIT Nagpur is centrally funded and belongs to the National Institutes of Technology (NIT) system. In 2007, the institute was conferred the status of Institute of National Importance by an Act of Parliament of India.