Ad hoc Assistant Professor Jobs in Nagpur: On 21.06.2021, VNIT announced job notification for the post of Ad hoc Assistant Professor has been released officially. M.Arch, M.E/M.Tech, M.Phil/Ph.D pass Can apply for this job openings. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria attend the walkin interview on 12.07.2021.
VNIT Recruitment 2021
Ad hoc Assistant Professor Jobs
No of Posts
Rs. 50,000 - Rs. 60,000 /-Per Month
VNIT invites suitable candidates to work as Ad hoc Assistant Professor on contract basis for the academic semester starting from July 2021 to December 2021 in the Departments of l) Applied Mechanics, 2) Architecture & Planning, 3) Computer Science & Engineering, 4) Electrical Engineering, 5) Electronics and Communication Engineering, 6) Metallurgical & Material Engineering, 7) Mathematics .
1. Post: Ad hoc Assistant Professor
2. Minimum Qualifications:
a. Masters Degree with BE/B Tech in First Class or equivalent grade in the appropriate branch of Engineering.
b. Engineering Departments: Masters degree (Architecture or Planning) with B. Arch in First Class or equivalent grade.
c. Architecture & planning: Science Departments : Master's Degree in Science (Respective Discipline), desirable M. Phil / Ph.D
d. The persons with higher qualifications & good academic record shall be given preference.
3. Consolidated remuneration (without any allowances):
a. M.Sc. / M.A. — 50,000 per month
b. M.E. / M.Tech / M. Phil — 55,000 per month
c. Ph.D. — 60,000 per month
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
1. Only eligible candidates are invited for walk-in selection process which may include written test/personal interview on 12th July 2021 at 10:00 am in the respective department. Candidates reporting after 10.00 AM shall not be considered for the selection process.
2. Candidate should bring the filled in form with them in prescribed format, (which can be downloaded from the institute website www.vnit.ac.in with passport size photo affixed on it), Bio-data, relevant original certificates & one set of self attested copies of these certificates alongwith Id proof. Even though these are temporary position, VNIT will make all the efforts to fulfill reservation norms as per the Gol policy.
3. The institute reserves the right to fill up or not to fill up any of the post(s) advertised.
(Advertisement No: VNIT/Ad hoc Assistant Professor /June, 2021)
VNIT Nagpur is centrally funded and belongs to the National Institutes of Technology (NIT) system. In 2007, the institute was conferred the status of Institute of National Importance by an Act of Parliament of India.