Madras University announced the latest recruitment notification for the post of Project Fellow. Madras University has about 4 vacant positions to fulfil in Madras, Chennai. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having MCA, M.Sc qualifications. Job seekers who are looking for public sector jobs can refer to this page for more new latest job notifications from all over India. Applicants should check Eligibility, Selection Criteria, Application Process, and other details in the notifications. However, interested candidates with essential qualifications can apply for Madras University Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - Madras University Notification 2021:
Name of the Post
No. of Vacancies
M.Sc / MCA / M.Tech
The applicant's age should 28 - 45 years as of the closing date of application.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 18000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Interview.
How to apply for Madras University Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of Madras University.
- Verify the notification details to check out whether eligible or not.
- Candidates with their CV.
- Eligible may send the CV along with self-attested copies of Educational Qualification, Experience, Age Proof, and other relevant documents to address stated below.
- Applicants can also send to the email of the concerned authority stated in the notification.
Principal Investigator, University of Madras, Chepauk, Chennai.
Last Date of Submission of Application: 3rd May 2021.
Click here to download the Official Notification of Madras University Recruitment 2021. Click Here