Latest Uttarakhand Govt Jobs 2021: Medical Officer jobs in Rishikesh for MBBS at AIIMS Rishikesh- APPLY NOW Full-time JobJun 11th, 2021 at 18:09 Medical & Healthcare Dehra Dūn 104 views
Medical Officer Jobs in Dehradun: On 11.06.2021, AIIMS Rishikesh announced job notification for the post of Medical Officer has been released officially. MBBS pass Can apply for this job openings. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website aiimsrishikesh.edu.in. The application process ends on 21.06.2021.
AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2021
Medical Officer Jobs
No of Posts
Rs. 60,000 /-Per Month
Last Date to Apply
Urban Primary Health Centre (UPHC) is scheduled to be set up under joint collaboration of AIIMS Rishikesh and National Health Mission, Government of Uttarakhand in urban area of Rishikesh. Manpower has to be recruited for this purpose on contractual basis, with following posts.
1. Name of the Post: Medical Officer (01 post) (UR-1)
A. Essential: MBBS (Recognized Medical College) registered with State Medical Council / MCI .
B. Desirable: 2 year experience of working at PHC / CHC / Wellness Centre / UPHC will be preferred.
3. Pay/ month (Approx.): Rs.60000
1. The Selected candidate will have to join within 5 days of declaration of results.
2. It is NOT a permanent employment with AIIMS Rishikesh.
3. The posts are purely on contract basis; the contract will be for a period of 6 months initially which is renewable on Satisfactory performance basis for the duration of project.
4. NO claim for any other regular post in AIIMS Rishikesh shall be entertained.
5. Employee Performance Indicator will be applied as per NHM guideline.
6. Urban Primary Health Center (UPHC) / Wellness Healthcare Center will be near slum area; service needs to be provided in slum outreach area.
7. Candidate should be willing to work in slum area with outreach program in this community.
8. Candidate must bring completely filled application form.
9. Incomplete applications or applications received after due date will not be considered.
10. No TA/ DA will be paid for the interview.
11. Experience should have been gained after acquiring minimum essential qualification.
12. Qualification, experience, other terms and conditions may be relaxed/ altered at the discretion of Director AIIMS Rishikesh / Recruitment Committee
13. No other allowance/ facilities other than consolidated salary shall be admissible.
14. Decision of Recruitment Committee will be final.
15. Submission of wrong or false information during the process of selection shall disqualify the candidature at any stage.
16. If performance of the appointee is not found satisfactory by the Nodal Officer UPHC, appointment can be terminated at any time without any prior notice/compensation.
17. The appointee may be relieved from the current job position, by serving one-month prior notice, if the notice period is less than 1 month, amount equal to salary of month will have to be deposited for relieving certificate.
18. Reservation policy will be applied as per Government of India rules.
19. Certificate of reservation will be accepted as per Government of India norms
Department of Community & Family Medicine
Selection Procedure :
Method of recruitment may be Written exam / Interview or both
How to Apply :
1. Applicants must fill up all the columns of application form properly. Single/consolidated Scanned Pdf of the signed application along with its enclosures and complete in all respects should be mailed to the email@example.com.
2. Last date of receiving applications – 21st June 2021 Date of Interview – 23rd June 2021 Venue: - Department of Community & Family Medicine.Completely filled application form with all necessary documents has to be mailed by 21st June 2021 E-mail- firstname.lastname@example.org