Latest Tripura Govt Jobs 2021: Assistant Manager Jobs in Across India at NAFED - Apply Now Full-time JobJun 11th, 2021 at 19:35 Assistant New Delhi 139 views
Assistant Manager Jobs in Across India: On 11.06.2021, NAFED announced job notification for the post of Assistant Manager has been released officially. CA, ICWA, MBA/PGDM pass Can apply for this job openings. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website nafed-india.com. The application process ends on 28.06.2021.
NAFED Recruitment 2021
Assistant Manager Jobs
No of Posts
Rs. 47,600 - Rs. 151,100 /-Per Month
Across India Jobs
Last Date to Apply
National Agricultural Cooperative Marketing Federation of India Ltd. (NAFED), New Delhi requires experienced, dynamic and result oriented professionals for the post of Assistant Manager (Accounts) for its offices in four zones viz North, West, South and East.
1. Post Name: Assistant Manager (Accounts)
2. Zone: No. of Positions: North: 01 West : 01 East : 01 South: 02
3. Pay Scale: Rs. 47600-151100 (Level-8 of Central Govt. Pay scale) with Nafed's perks & benefits. The minimum gross salary (CTC) will be in the range of Rs.10.61 lakhs).
4. Minimum Qualification: Chartered Accountant (CA) / ICWA / B.Com with MBA (Finance) from any of enclosed Institutes.
5. Job Experience:
i. Minimum 03 years working experience after completion of Chartered Accountant (CA) / ICWA / MBA (Finance) in commercial undertaking of repute having turnover of Rs. 100/- crore or more of preparing budget, exercising financial control and budget expenditure,
ii. Preparation and analyzing Financial and Operational Reports & statement, Establishing and enforcing proper accounting methods, policies and principles, Auditing of Accounts, Taxation, sufficient knowledge of computerized financing system and exposure / knowledge in computer applications system development in particular reference to latest F.A.
6. Desired Key skills: Analytical thinking Basic knowledge of Banking operations. Excellent command over oral / written English language and effective communication skills. Proficient in use of latest computer based applications.
7. Posting: Anywhere in India. The applicant must mention the zone, for which he/she is applying.
Maximum Age Limit : 35 years on the date of advertisement.
On entry of all the details, the candidate will be redirected to payment gateway option for Remittance of application fees of Rs. 1000/- through online payment mode options.
Selection Procedure :
Candidates shall be selected Zone-wise (North/ south/ West/ East) by way of Written test at Delhi, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad and Kolkata, followed by personal interviews.
How to Apply :
1) Before applying, the candidates are requested to read carefully the eligibility criteria.
2) The Candidates with MBA qualification are considered only from following 9 listed Institutes
3) The candidates are requested to click APPLY option under Employment option on a home page of www.vamnicom.gov.in under title External Link.
4) Click on “New Registration” for generating valid registration number.
5) On entering into application form, select the Zone which you want to apply from the list of Zones.
6) The candidates will receive SMS for Registration Number & Password on clicking SUBMIT BUTTON to enable for entering other relevant details for the post applied & for remittance of application fees.
7) On entry of all the details, the candidate will be redirected to payment gateway option for Remittance of application fees of Rs. 1000/- through online payment mode options.
8) In case, the candidate is unable to complete entire registration process, He / She may use the Registration Number & Password for entering remaining application details to complete the registration process.
9) For support you can write us on email@example.com or contact us on 020-25701261 during office hours (11.00 am to 5.00 pm) except Saturday and Sunday.
10) The last date for submission of online application is 28th June, 2021 till 17.00 Hrs