Latest Tripura Govt Jobs 2021: Additional Legal Advisor Jobs in Agartala For LLB at Tripura Police - Apply Now Full-time JobJun 11th, 2021 at 19:39 Police Agartala 196 views
Additional Legal Advisor Jobs in Agartala: On 12.05.2021, Tripura Police announced job notification for the post of Additional Legal Advisor has been released officially. LLB pass Can apply for this job openings. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website tripurapolice.nic.in. The application process ends on 15.06.2021.
Tripura Police Recruitment 2021
Additional Legal Advisor Jobs
No of Posts
Rs. 150,000 /-Per Month
Last Date to Apply
Subject :- Wide publicity of the advertisement for engagement of Legal Advisors and Additional Legal Advisors on contractual basis in Tripura Police Department.
Tripura Police is going to engage 09 Legal Advisors and 01 Additional Legal Advisor on contractual basis for one year.
1. Post Name: Additional Legal Advisors
2. No of Post: 01
3. Salary: Additional Legal Advisor — Fixed Rs. 1,50,000/- (Rupees one lakh fifty thousand) per month.
4. Eligibility criteria:
i. Applicant must be a Law graduate from any recognized university.
ii. Applicant must have minimum 5 years of experience in conducting criminal cases in the Judicial Magistrate's Court and in the Sessions Court (b) Retired Law Officer in any Central or State Government Department, or a retired Judicial Officer
iii. As proof of experience, the candidates must submit 10 (Ten) recorded judgments, as a lead 3 advocate
5. Period: The contract shall be for a period of 1 year, which may be extended further based on performance
6. Role of the Additional Legal Advisor for District and Tripura Police Crime Branch:
i To vet the para-wise comments furnished by concerned units on the cases filed in the Hon'ble Supreme Court of India, Hon'ble High Courts and subordinate courts against the State respondents pertaining to the Home (Police) Department.
ii To prepare draft reply on the cases relating to Writ Petitions, Money Suits, MACT cases. etc. pending in the different courts.
iii To brief the facts of the cases to the Ld. PP, Ld. GA and AGA in the Hon'ble High Court as well Ld GP/AGP in the subordinate court in Agartala.
iv To check and guide different units of Tripura Police on Legal issues relating to service matters
v To examine the merits of judgments and orders of the various courts, and offer views for the next course of action
1. Proof of Address (e.g Aadhaar Card, Voter Card, Driving License)
2. Age Proof certificate
3. Certificate of enrolment of any Bar Council/ Association.
4. Certificate of Educational Qualification
5. Two recent stamp size colour photographs of the applicant
1 The appointments to the post of District Legal Advisor and Additional Legal Advisor in Tripura Police shall be purely on a contractual basis.
2 The appointment will be made on a full time basis, and the appointee will have no right of private practice during the period of contract.
3 The appointee shall be bound by oath not to take up after end/ termination of contract any case on which they have worked during the period of contract.
4 The Appointing Authority has the right to terminate the contract at any time without giving any reason. No legal proceedings shall be drawn against the Home (Police) Department or the Appointing Authority for termination of the contract.
Selection Procedure :
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview
How to Apply :
1. The completed application in prescribed format along with requisite documents should be sent by Registered/ Speed Post to the Office of the Assistant Inspector General of Police (Crime), Police HO. Tripura. Agartala. Pin — 799001
2. The Application Form may be downloaded from www.tripurapolice.gov.in
3. Incomplete applications and applications received after the last date will be summarily rejected.
4. Last date of receipt of applications: 15/06/2021