Latest Telangana Govt Jobs 2021: Programme Manager jobs in Hyderabad at UoH - Apply Now Full-time JobJun 11th, 2021 at 20:18 Govt Hyderabad 86 views
Programme Manager Jobs in Hyderabad: On 10.06.2021, UoH announced job notification for the post of Programme Manager has been released officially. MBA/PGDM pass Can apply for this job openings. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website uohyd.ac.in. The application process ends on 25.06.2021.
UoH Recruitment 2021
Programme Manager Jobs
No of Posts
Rs. 35,000 /-Per Month
Last Date to Apply
Applications are invited in the prescribed format (along with copies of educational qualifications, category and experience) from eligible candidates for the following positions in the IoE Directorate under the “Institution of Eminence” project granted to the University of Hyderabad by the Government of India and MHRD Notification No. F11/9/2019-U3(A) dated 17.02.2020. The details of each position and emoluments are mentioned below: -
Web Advertisement No. 03/2021
1. Name of the Position : Programme Managers – 3 No’s (1-UR;1-OBC;1-EWS)
2. Minimum Qualification : Post graduation / MBA from any recognized University or reputed institution with experience of finance management, familiarity with various packages of data entry, organization, maintenance, sharing of files/documents, and internet technology, good oral and written communication in English is mandatory.
3. Duties and Responsibilities: IoE Administrative work related to: Student Matters, Secretariat Requirements, Follow-ups on Committees, Reviews and Overall Management of the IoE Directorate, Faculty and Projects, General Administration, Infrastructure Development, Data Compilation and Website Management. Any other duties as assigned by the Directorate.
4. Emolument : Rs.35,000/- per month (consolidated)
1. Duration: All appointments are made for one year and can be extendible after a performance review.
2. Only candidates who fit into the objectives of the project will be called for the interview. The University reserves the right to reject or accept any or all the application received without assigning any reason.
3. Applications through emails and/or walk-ins are NOT ALLOWED
Candidates who have applied for the positions of Programme Managers and Office Attendant against the Web advertisement no 2/2021 dated 18.03.2021 need not apply again. They may send their updated Biodata giving reference to the previous application.
Director, Institution of Eminence, IoE Directorate, Dr. Zakir Hussain UPE Lecture Hall Complex, University of Hyderabad, Prof. C R Rao Road, Gachibowli, Hyderabad -500046.
Selection Procedure :
The short-listed candidates have to appear for an interview at the IoE Directorate, University of Hyderabad, Gachibowli, Hyderabad-500046 on the date intimated to them. Intimation will be sent via email.
How to Apply :
Eligible candidates may apply in the prescribed format (enclosed) to The Director, Institution of Eminence, IoE Directorate, Dr. Zakir Hussain UPE Lecture Hall Complex, University of Hyderabad, Prof. C R Rao Road, Gachibowli, Hyderabad -500046. The applications should reach the above address on or before 25th June 2021 (Friday). Applications received after the last date of submission will not be considered.
Founded in 1974, this mostly residential campus has more than 5,000 students and 400 faculty, from several disciplines.The governor of the state of Telangana is ex-officio the chief rector of the university, while the President of India is the visitor to the university.
The university was established along the lines of the Six-Point Formula of 1973. The first vice-chancellor of the university was Banaras Hindu University organic chemist Gurbaksh Singh, from 1974 to 1979. Shri B D Jatti was the first chancellor of the university.